Coffee

"
FCK42 wrote:
Everybody is talking abou coffee and I'm just sitting here, drinking my hot chocolate because I don't like the taste of coffee ._.

A sugar rush's got nothing on some good caffeine
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Everybody is talking abou coffee and I'm just sitting here, drinking my hot chocolate because I don't like the taste of coffee ._.

Going to second this - Hot Chocolate is preferred any day, there's actually a really good recipe that uses cinnamon sticks (basically instead of a spoon) and it's delicious.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

Going to second this - Hot Chocolate is preferred any day, there's actually a really good recipe that uses cinnamon sticks (basically instead of a spoon) and it's delicious.

Green Tea/Chai lattes are another way to get that caffeine fix for those who don't like the taste of coffee.
"
TheWretch wrote:

Green Tea/Chai lattes are another way to get that caffeine fix for those who don't like the taste of coffee.

Oooo I love Chai! Guess I'll be stopping in at the supermarket on the way home now :)
Tea? Where?
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Coffee is great. Especially the smell of a fresh brew early in the morning, plus its great for your metabolism.

Time to go mow the lawn after a good ol cup of coffee.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Oooo I love Chai! Guess I'll be stopping in at the supermarket on the way home now :)

You can get it in tea bags but if you're making a chai latte def go for the liquid kind. Most better coffeeshops sell it on the side.

Add the base like maybe 3-4 pumps tops and then steam your milk how you like it, slow pour over and let it mix naturally.
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 23, 2016, 3:12:37 PM
Sister gave me a pack of these ones before, they were pretty good and id never had chai tea before. Would recommend /10.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I'm with you.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Chocolate contains caffeine. It also doesn't taste horrible.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
I'm with you.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Chocolate contains caffeine. It also doesn't taste horrible.

Right.. ok. lol

How many candy bars do you need to eat to get the dosage you get in a single cup o' coffee? Horrible? To each his own, millions of people seem to disagree with you.

Myself included. I want a quad flat white now
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 23, 2016, 8:49:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info