[2.4] TheBockwursts Aegis MjölnerArc Gladiator [5kHP+1.5kES/extremely tanky]

whats your arc tooltip damage? seems way too low for such kind of a build. also you dont look very tanky to be honest.
i have 23k arc tooltip with my mjölner lowlife aegis blocktank. 79%,80%,80% resist, 27k AR out of the box, 7,6k ES, 67% Block/Spellblock w/o rumis.
Last edited by NomadFX on Sep 21, 2016, 3:41:22 AM
What if you swapped out arc for ball lightning and grabbed the iron grip node two points away from the life wheel between duelist and marauder to get str to apply to projectiles as well as melee? Molten strike would get a buff too because of the projectiles.
Last edited by JeroyStillRollin on Sep 25, 2016, 3:20:48 PM
Should re-name the "guide" to VINKTARS.

Dont see the point in doing all this building, when you chould get immortallity with BV instead, while maintain higher damage output.
Hell, you even got the Shield already.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Hi.
I am leveling a an arc mjolner build and have a question about the change to triggered gems. patch notes:

Triggered Skill Improvements:
Since we introduced trigger gems, players have been able to trigger their skills faster and faster with each update. The performance and gameplay consequences of this extreme skill spam have finally justified a redesign of how some trigger gems work.
For Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, Mjölner and Cospri's Malice, only one skill can be triggered per trigger event. The damage of Cast on Critical Strike and Cast on Melee Kill has been increased, as described in "Active Skill Gem Balance" below.
The spell that is triggered is determined based on the order in which it is socketed, and will cast supported spells in sequence, even across multiple attacks. These items and skills also have cooldowns which limit how often a skill is cast.

how would this work with double arc? do they share the cooldown because they are the same spell? If they do it makes sense that you use 1 arc and 2 supports. However, wouldnt it be better to use Arc + Spark + Lightning pen? It almost doubles your single target dmg compared to the 44% more from controlled destruction. Molten strike hits fast enough that you can get close to the 0.1 sec cooldown. even with
2 spells that cant be cast at the same hit.

Let me know if i got something completely wrong. Never played Mjolner before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info