Now I am worried

"
Alternalo wrote:

Excuse me but bringing traps into endgame maps to slow down clear speed meta is the laziest and worst solution to the problem, also it will slow down non meta builds too.

pulling a lever to open a door = a trap

In a sense that makes sense, people moving so fast they would in fact self-destruct when hitting a door full speed before opening it?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : just the thought of those kinds of environmental physics damaging players and killing them makes me wet. Lel
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 17, 2016, 7:45:30 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:

Excuse me but bringing traps into endgame maps to slow down clear speed meta is the laziest and worst solution to the problem, also it will slow down non meta builds too.

pulling a lever to open a door = a trap

In a sense that makes sense, people moving so fast they would in fact self-destruct when hitting a door full speed before opening it?

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : just the thought of those kinds of environmental physics damaging players and killing them makes me wet. Lel

If you think that the only thing they will implement from lab are the levers you don't know GGG very well :D
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Aug 17, 2016, 7:49:16 AM
"
Boem wrote:
Poor GGG basing design decision on players instead of viewers.

:(

Peace,

[Removed by Support]

Being able to clear as fast as him is why I play as well. At the current rate, to get any decent progression, you need to spend a ridiculous amount of time. So while I can't do that, I can still enjoy high level content being played by someone else while slowly grinding to lvl 100 myself.

If they made it so I didn't need massive amounts of time/an uber pc to have insane clearspeed like bakedchicken, I would be playing it myself. Since it'll be a lot of fun.

But no, go ahead with your non-answer posts.

Pierce,

-[Removed by Support]-
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 3:18:37 PM
game's hard.
Second-class poe gamer
best clearspeed builds are still gated behind pc performance it starts with a simple herald of ice build that lags like shit and ends with community favorite coc i dont even dare to try it in fear i fry my pc

vms was really heavy on the performance aswell

its year 4 and still no particle control instead we get a performance update for ppl that already have a good performance and a warning if you use performance enhancing 3rd party they will ban your account

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 17, 2016, 8:24:28 AM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Poor GGG basing design decision on players instead of viewers.

:(

Peace,

[Removed by Support]

Being able to clear as fast as him is why I play as well. At the current rate, to get any decent progression, you need to spend a ridiculous amount of time. So while I can't do that, I can still enjoy high level content being played by someone else while slowly grinding to lvl 100 myself.

If they made it so I didn't need massive amounts of time/an uber pc to have insane clearspeed like bakedchicken, I would be playing it myself. Since it'll be a lot of fun.

But no, go ahead with your non-answer posts.

Pierce,

-[Removed by Support]-

Clear-speed meta is the answer from competitive players to the current experience distribution ratio's compared to map lay-outs and attainable efficiency.

They don't play it because it's "fun/enjoyable" they play it because being competitive is "fun/enjoyable" for them.

If any of those factors is changed, and consequentially the clear-speed meta is changed, they will jump on that instead because of efficiency.

Don't mistake effect for cause.

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 3:19:28 PM
Leagues have gotten so stale. So much power creep. Lab is just god-awful. Maps are just boring, adding connecting-the-dots minigame is not the solution. More trap/puzzle gameplay in the core game, just why continue playing?
"
[Removed by Support]

So you're saying the regular game isn't efficient enough to run. I fully agree. Experience too low, too much backtracking in maps, etc.

So let's keep the speedclear meta and raise experience/drop rates so regular people can start enjoying fast or efficient gameplay too.

MPOEGA,

-Me-
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 9:19:55 AM
^I am saying none of the above.

Your just imparting what you want to read instead of actually reading what i wrote.

But that's okay, i'm used to that behavior on these forums.

Peace,

-Boem-

ps : wrongfully quoting a person

a) is not allowed on the forums
b) devaluate's your argument, if you had one, so in this case no harm is done
"
Boem wrote:
^I am saying none of the above.

Your just imparting what you want to read instead of actually reading what i wrote.

But that's okay, i'm used to that behavior on these forums.

Peace,

-Boem-

ps : wrongfully quoting a person

a) is not allowed on the forums
b) devaluate's your argument, if you had one, so in this case no harm is done

I read what I want to read in your comment because it's original meaning is a bit too much ggg shilling for me. It's bad enough reddit is correcting the record, we don't really need it happening here as well. Either this or you're working for blizzard to actively make this game worse.

But yes, fully agree with your statement before you backtracked, let's keep the speedclear meta and raise experience/drop rates so regular people can start enjoying fast or efficient gameplay too.

And let's let labyrinth die a silent death, taking it away from the game once and for all. We can reuse the assets to make more maps without traps or levers.

People like Perandus, people like clearspeed meta, people liked the chaos conversion builds.
Destroying all of these just drives people away.
So unless you like to play this entire game by yourself, ggg will have to start catering to the average people playing.

Also, you forgot your MAGA, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 3:20:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info