Now I am worried

"
CalamityAOE wrote:
You could always trade the map away to the people that like maps with levers and traps.

Those people don't exist!!! it cannot be!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 17, 2016, 4:25:57 AM
"
cyranorick wrote:
OK... I never really complained, just disliked a few things. I really love the game.
But after seeing todays "Reveal" of the vault map, I am really worried. (And I hope that I am wrong")
But sseing that lever / switch .. I am really afraid that traps and puzzles have made it into maps.
If this is the case, even I am considering leaving PoE.
OK... if there are one or two maps which have traps.. OK.. I just play it once, and that´s it.. but if these mechanisms are widespread all over that new content.. I am done.
I did not sign up for a jump and run...

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I would still continue to play but i have to say that traps and such belong in the labyrinth and nowhere else...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
PaladinSMD wrote:

Well... I like traps, levers and mechanism :p

Altought I understand there are people who don't like it and don't want not optionnal content (IE ascendancy points) gated behind that, I think it could be cool to have parts of the Atlas with more environmental mechanism : people who don't like it just have to avoid these areas, people enjoing it can stay in those maps.
those aren´t traps but door openers, how paranoid can you be to assume GGG would put traps and firepits outside of lab?

they know themselves they fucked up just won´t admit it for now.
"
Dreamtly wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:

Well... I like traps, levers and mechanism :p

Altought I understand there are people who don't like it and don't want not optionnal content (IE ascendancy points) gated behind that, I think it could be cool to have parts of the Atlas with more environmental mechanism : people who don't like it just have to avoid these areas, people enjoing it can stay in those maps.

well to be fair i like traps en lever mechanics too but I like them in games like tomb raider which i never have to play not in my most loved game PoE.

If you like them in PoE your just in denial about not liking them :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 17, 2016, 5:09:26 AM
Is it new necropolis map? if it is i take them for free
Spreading salt since 2006
If they make traps a common part of maps even though 234782564233452342 thread has been made about how lab sucks and how ppl hate traps then i think im done with this game.

If they do this then it will be a perfect example how GGG cares about their playerbase.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
seriously the vocal minority again...

guys learn your place

pay for supporter packs = good enough
voice concerns = fuck off

this is even better than i thought he really shoves it down our throat now if you dont like it you can fuck off

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Absolutely dreadful news. Like a virus, labyrinth is starting to infect portions of the game that people are more inclined to run. Labyrinth is so utterly boring that I'm holding off running uber lab for the ascendency points. I want those points a lot, but I just can't force myself to go through that anti-gaming experience again.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info