An Additional 48 Hour Solo Flashback Event

Cool!
Need more info on Essence league and atlas of worlds!!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
If only you'd just done a 1 week instead of the 2 48 hours I would have aimed for 85 or 90.
Last edited by ladish on Aug 16, 2016, 12:51:46 AM
You know Chris I gave you a lot of crap on Reddit about the way the 48 hour race was handled, but the way you've handled putting together this second race along with the rewards and level incentives I think more than makes up for it.

Thanks.
Last edited by Zackro on Aug 16, 2016, 1:06:45 AM
I feel this is pointless. The issue was done to racers in the Medallion race season, and Chris said a replacement event. What's the point of it if it does not award points to count towards the race season? To me it is a lie to the racers, and very upsetting. I won't play a game that pulls half truths. I was counting on the points for this event to get me to 1k points, and now I won't possibly make it. I'm going to be short now. I was going to buy a supporter pack too, and feel very glad the true colors were shown early. -1 to GGG and Chris. You lost my support!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Crap!... really hoped we could get points in this race im @ 203 points the few races left I can run (crappy timing of most races) will leave me at 230 - 240 points no 250 points race reward for me :(

GGG please think about changing the rewards to points maybe mix them with MTX. I don't care about those MTX I really would like some race points!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 16, 2016, 2:11:13 AM
"
Snapfire wrote:
I feel this is pointless. The issue was done to racers in the Medallion race season, and Chris said a replacement event. What's the point of it if it does not award points to count towards the race season? To me it is a lie to the racers, and very upsetting. I won't play a game that pulls half truths. I was counting on the points for this event to get me to 1k points, and now I won't possibly make it. I'm going to be short now. I was going to buy a supporter pack too, and feel very glad the true colors were shown early. -1 to GGG and Chris. You lost my support!

I don't quite understand your frustration with not receiving points with this. I'm not a big racer, mostly because it generally takes me an hour to get through just Act 1 alone, so maybe that's why. However, punishing GGG because of one bad experience, or maybe you've had many?, isn't exactly the right way to go. Yes, Alt Art uniques are a blast to have and yet you're willing to let one lost 1k points race turn you off from supporting a game you obviously love? Not only was this race unplanned from the initial season, it was a spontaneous event created by the development team in lie of the issues with the previous 48-hour race. My opinion is that they could either award points for this new race in the hope everything works like it should, or leave it as is.

Like I said, I'm not a racer so maybe I can't possibly understand the frustration you have, I just simply fail to understand why a company as flexible as I know GGG can be lose the support of a player because of one mishap.

[Edited: Quoted the wrong player at first, should now be fixed. Apologies to the player I first quoted. (8:22am Sweden time)]
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
Last edited by xFeywolf on Aug 16, 2016, 2:22:22 AM
Awesome, more flashback fun at a better start time. Thank you!
I will give it 2 hours for the sake of rng of mystery box with rng for Ebony Wings.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Give us masters this time, going vendor every single map was annoying as ****, that's all i want. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info