Diablo 3 (Beta) VS Titans Quest

"
Diutinus wrote:
One word: "Underlord"

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/32611-Download-Latest-Version-of-Underlord

It's the best mod ever made to enhance the TQ experience. Everything rebalanced, expanded, and includes the fanpatch which fixes hundreds of bugs left in the game due to the closure of Iron Lore.

A must-play for any Action RPG fan.
Yeah, Underlord is great - maybe a bit daunting for new players, but as someone who had already put a lot of time in the game, it added a lot.

Unfortunately even Underlord can't completely solve TQ's problems, which to me mainly revolve around pacing. The first act is way too long, and it doesn't help that you spend half of it killing pigs and birds - woo, epic or what? Skill cooldowns are such that especially with the abundance of passive/toggle skills between the actives, combat stays fairly boring for quite some time. It does get better in time (for some classes more slowly than others), but I can definitely understand even ARPG fans being turned off by the early game.

Not interested in the endless D3 comparisons this board seems to fill with though. We get to play and like more than one game in our lives :P
I love the Diablo series and I'm excited for D3, but there are others too. Torchlight for example. TQ was very underrated, especially the class system.
IGN : Jovial
Played TQ, and must admit its boring like a hell. Sorry, but the game didn't had the feel of Diablo.
Its just a click fest with good graphics.
titan quest>dII>torchlight

I liked the "click style" how you call it... and btw other diablo similars(poe too) are based on "boring mechanism" so... you just add 1-2-3 key to the mouse click and GG... at least in titan quest there was a really huge combination of classes and skills, different from PoE but still huge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info