Diablo 3 (Beta) VS Titans Quest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR0-fhJ6qAc

Although I love the Diablo franchise this is so true. Titan Quest did not get the attention it deserved.
Last edited by Antr4cite on Jan 21, 2012, 12:01:24 AM
"
Hetmen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR0-fhJ6qAc

Although I love the Diablo franchise this is so true. Titan Quest did not get the attention it deserved.

100% agree. Titan's Quest was a fantastic hack and slash. The graphics have held up well; the sound effects were crisp; the music score was great; and the physics were fantastic. It was great to see as how when you were weak, the bones would just kind of fall apart when you killed a skeleton but once you're a bad-ass they'd explode across the screen. My only real complaint about it was the lack of randomized maps. After you've played through it a few times the maps got a bit monotonous.

Titan's quest is my all time favorite hack and slash, narrowly beating out Diablo II.
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Jan 21, 2012, 1:43:07 AM
Titan Quest was very underrated imo!!
TQ is great! (IT was a HUGE expansion)

I am assuming you guys are watching Grim Dawns development? (same team, same engine, now with much more indie!)
Never played titan quest but i tihnk i might while i wait for this, was there something released after titan quest aswell?
"
Soulraver890 wrote:
Never played titan quest but i tihnk i might while i wait for this, was there something released after titan quest aswell?

Yeah, its expansion, Immortal Throne.

Its pretty much always packaged together now, digitally and good luck with finding a box! (I got mine on Steam)
I haven't played either game, but i'm pretty sure anything is better than Diablo 3 beta, but only because of how short it is.
This thread needs more turtles.
Titan Quest is one of the best hack and slash... But...

In Diablo/Diablo II/Diablo there are something... more...

The "Blizzard Touch"... I can't explain that, but even if Titan Quest is more interresting by a lot of things (like the skill tree), I think I prefer to play Diablo...

But Titan Quest is one of the game who deserve a lot of players (is a really great game)
I am Tililio, the Lord of Chaos, and I have no mercy for the evil beings.
"
Tililio wrote:
Titan Quest is one of the best hack and slash... But...

In Diablo/Diablo II/Diablo there are something... more...

The "Blizzard Touch"... I can't explain that, but even if Titan Quest is more interresting by a lot of things (like the skill tree), I think I prefer to play Diablo...

But Titan Quest is one of the game who deserve a lot of players (is a really great game)
yes ive playn alot of titans quest and the immortal throne. but i still find diablo2 even funner than it.
My only two real complaints with TQ is the unique monsters that spawn in the higher difficulty settings and the one hit nature of certain deaths. Combine both and it felt more like a mouse test than playing a game. Outside of those, it's an awesome game. Dream mastery that comes in the expansion is virtually broken mixed with other masteries. Act IV is huge. I wouldn't be surprised if it took some people 16-20 hours just to complete it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info