"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Trick question.

I don't think it, I know it.

Of course, and it's a good one. Almost as good as 'do you have any vices?'

'I do. I tend to avoid questions I don't like.'
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It's funny, really, most of them will consider drinking a vice.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
Having a life and a real job is much better than streaming 10 hours every day and barely scraping by.

TRUST ME BEEN THERE.

Would do it all over again though :) --- Fun times, great memories, lots of lifelong friends made.

Seriously curious, how do you find a real job if you have a long gap on your resume only filled in with "pro streamer"?

College degree + internship ---> real job (kinda like that)

That's what I did, stopped streaming as much when I got an internship, did a great job there, then graduated college, and then stopped streaming basically completely while on the job hunt.

I was a full time student the entire time I was streaming, so it was my "part time job" basically.

---

Streaming did help me with my social skills though.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Aug 24, 2016, 2:35:33 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:20:55 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Well being a full time student while streaming on the side doesn't leave a gap in your resume at all. I would imagine someone that had nothing going on except streaming for years would have a really hard time coming out of it and landing a nice job.

It depends a lot on your skill set and education, the gap can be an issue, but if you can nail an interview and prove you know what you're doing and know what you're talking about you can make up for it in my opinion.
anything is everything
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:21:24 PM
"
[
Zenocide wanted to be the messiah of POE. He wanted to be revered and celebrated kinda like Ziggy D is. I'm almost certain that being roomates with Ziggy who was immensely more popular bothered the FUCK out of Zeno.

wait what ? zeno never roomed with ziggy- they live several thousands of miles away. at least get your facts straight.

everything else in your post is just speculation and weird shit like 'Zenocide lived and died by other peoples of opinion of him', which doesn't make much sense, because he played whatever he wanted and NOT what people wanted him to do, which is like #1 thing on stream for streamers.

I also havent seen him push streaming as a recipe like youve said, at all. compared to other bigger streamers out there, again. that camgirl thing I missed, but aside from that Ive never, ever seen him to try to make himself as a brand.

I wasnt a big fan of zeno the streamer at all, but you're really saying some stuff that I dont consider to be true- (and in fact, very false).
people are being way too judgmental and presumptuous imo. Honestly I think people with low self esteem often build defense mechanisms around hating perceived popular things and people. No streamer is a representative of this game, they are their own people doing their own thing, they have no responsibility to be anything or to hold any kind of standards outside of twitch rules.

I see a lot of zeno wanted to be this, tried to be that, should have been this other thing... bullshit, all complete bullshit. Along with ziggy they were the most productive, pro active, community building streamers this game ever had and probably ever will have. If you dont like the bloke then fair enough but theres a lot of bullshit in this thread that people are using to justify not liking him, that they have made up in their head because for whatever reason it makes them feel better, bit pathetic imo.

In his heart, beneath all the male ego stuff and the hothead carry ons, the outbursts and the rivalries I think zeno at his core was a guy with a big heart, a lot of love and an overall wish to get along with everyone and for the whole world to just be 1 big happy family without any drama or bullshit. There were moments when he failed to live up to that just as we all fail to be what we should be from time to time but when I judge someone I judge them by what is in their heart, not the mistake they made on this particular day or that. Ultimately zeno is a good bloke beneath it all, which is more than can be said for a lot of the hate mongering wastemen who populate reddit and these forums constantly looking for reasons to not like people. Zeno never went looking for hate, people brought it to his door and he reacted, sometimes in unfortunate ways, thats ultimately the difference.
"
ventiman wrote:

btw pushing stacy into cam mode despite her saying dude iam no camgirl so he gets more viewer (cause gurl) was the biggest scumbagmove he could do and he deserves every shit thats comng at him now...karma is a bitch

the rule of state of exile was that you use a cam, no one was allowed on without a cam, hege wouldnt cam... gone. When stacy agreed to go on state of exile she agreed to use a cam, that was a precondition of her being on the show, no one male or female was allowed on without the cam. Its not him pushing for girl views, it was a rule for everyone. The reason that went so badly for stacy was because the community has a vocal minority of c**ts who called her a fat cow and made fun of the way she knew so little about the game. These are the same hate baiting, vile little creatures that eventually just made zeno say "you know what, fuck it this isnt even worth the heartache of dealing with these people."

Youre just making shit up. The idea that Stacy was there to get state of exile more viewers is bullshit, state of exile was there to grow the featured streamers viewer bases, it worked the other way around. You are painting a completely false picture to suit your own agenda.
theres is a chinese guy with 8k ~ 12k of views and I saw one russian with 5k of views

GGG has a dark side

why they dont let the best streamers for all views?

this fake questions show with zeno, chris, ziggd its over?

thanks god!

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info