What happened to Zenocidegenius?

Having a life and a real job is much better than streaming 10 hours every day and barely scraping by.

TRUST ME BEEN THERE.

Would do it all over again though :) --- Fun times, great memories, lots of lifelong friends made.

anything is everything
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:19:35 PM
I assume Mano has qualifications to get a job, the only reason why he chose to stream was to get over the unemployment bullshit that goes on with like, everyone >_>
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Manocean wrote:
Having a life and a real job is much better than streaming 10 hours every day and barely scraping by.

TRUST ME BEEN THERE.

Would do it all over again though :) --- Fun times, great memories, lots of lifelong friends made.

Same thing, only I didn't stream but I played 12 and sometimes 24 hours for a few years. Wouldn't do that again but I don't regret it.

"
Seriously curious, how do you find a real job if you have a long gap on your resume only filled in with "pro streamer"?

You go someplace where they care if you have the skills and qualities to do the job, not what your resume is. Or you might have a good resume from before the 'pro streamer' part. Not to mention that some employers nowadays recognize that dedicated gamers have some qualities which make them ideal for certain positions. The world is changing, people are adapting - even if not as quickly as we might wish.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 24, 2016, 12:23:05 PM
^I assume he just walked into some place and went

"Hire me, i'm fucking fabulous"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If he did that, it worked and he didn't get fired the next day - he earned it in my eyes, it takes a lot of charisma and composure. Most such candidates break down when you ask them 'why do you think so?'
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
If he did that, it worked and he didn't get fired the next day - he earned it in my eyes, it takes a lot of charisma and composure. Most such candidates break down when you ask them 'why do you think so?'

Trick question.

I don't think it, I know it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Mano got so much charisma that he managed to get thousands of viewers with 24/7 Dom runs. <3

Zeno on the other hand is a guy noone wants to be. A guy in his mid 30s (?) who seems to not get much done in life is not a good represantative for an addictive game. I can see why GGG wouldn't want him as one although he did that podcast.*

*which was terrible but that is just my highly subjective opinion.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Aug 24, 2016, 1:35:29 PM
"
Boem wrote:
^I assume he just walked into some place and went

"Hire me, i'm fucking fabulous"

Peace,

-Boem-

Is that how you got your current job?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bars wrote:
Trick question.

I don't think it, I know it.

Of course, and it's a good one. Almost as good as 'do you have any vices?'
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info