What happened to Zenocidegenius?

Trolljner dude got banned from twitch? bahahahahahahahahahaha

E: aww its kongor
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 18, 2016, 12:31:41 PM
LEAVE BRITTANY RICHJMONEY ALONEEEEEEE
he just wanted to leave and burn all bridges behind him
its not the only time that zeno do this

I remember, one guy said "zeno your dps its like a shit", zeno do the same thing on the video

maybe some here can remember this day
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
What I don't understand is the burning all bridges thing (it is never a good idea IMO). If he wants to quit PoE and play Grim Dawn that's his business. But he took all his vids down? Why? How is that even useful to him or the community?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What I don't understand is the burning all bridges thing (it is never a good idea IMO). If he wants to quit PoE and play Grim Dawn that's his business. But he took all his vids down? Why? How is that even useful to him or the community?

Zenocide wanted to be the messiah of POE. He wanted to be revered and celebrated kinda like Ziggy D is. I'm almost certain that being roomates with Ziggy who was immensely more popular bothered the FUCK out of Zeno.

He projects his negative attitude onto the POE community to blame them for his own insecurities.

Bottom line: Zenocide lived and died by other peoples of opinion of him. If he felt threatened (even a little shitty one-liner in his chat) he would lash out and ban, insult and demean his viewership.

Zeno was trying to follow a "recipe" in creating a stream. Fancy graphics, tried to hard to be funny, and even shoved his GF on cam (forcefully) to get the "pretty-girl-viewers".

This was his downfall. He wanted to be everything he THOUGHT everyone else wanted. It's the way people with low self-esteem think. "If I only do [INSERT TASK HERE]...they'll love me." The reality of it is, people watch streams because the people on stream most of the time exude some kind of natural confidence.

Zeno has none of that...and what did he do? Lashed out. Delete his whole POE history. Blame the community for his low self-esteem.

It's fucking pitiful really. I feel bad for the guy. Not because the POE community victimized him, but because he victimized himself.
"

tried to hard to be funny...

Judging someone for 'trying to hard to be funny' is a piss poor criteria.
"

It's the way people with low self-esteem think...

If i said that people with low IQ think in the terms of the negativity of others in order to see themselves as better in relation... would that be offensive or fair?

"

It's fucking pitiful really.

If you cant find anything nice to say about someone...

Spoiler
bury them in the park and never speak of them again.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
"

tried to hard to be funny...

Judging someone for 'trying to hard to be funny' is a piss poor criteria.
"

It's the way people with low self-esteem think...

If i said that people with low IQ think in the terms of the negativity of others in order to see themselves as better in relation... would that be offensive or fair?

"

It's fucking pitiful really.

If you cant find anything nice to say about someone...

Spoiler
bury them in the park and never speak of them again.

Sorry didn't realize this was a biased Pro-Zeno thread. I have nothing against the guy personally, but he tried too hard for everything. He should have just told everyone to fuck off and do his own thing. He couldn't get over the opinions of chat/reddit and it lead to his breakdown. I'm just looking at it from an outsider's point of view. I could be wrong...but maybe not.

Oh and if this comment

"

Was meant to be a jab at me, I could give two fucks about your opinion. :)
Skycore: He did react as someone with self esteem issues. Feel free to insult me too if this will make you feel happy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Skycore: He did react as someone with self esteem issues. Feel free to insult me too if this will make you feel happy.

If i were to say you act like someone of [whatever negative character trait ppl dislike the most] how is that any different from just being insulting by flat out calling you that? For example; i recently had a post removed because i responded to a troll by saying "if i wanted to listen to an insulting clown, i would watch a trump speech". Are you saying i can legally ( by the rules of the forum) get by with calling someone a clown if i phrase it; "You act like a clown."?

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Aug 24, 2016, 3:05:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info