What happened to Zenocidegenius?

the TY for scam video is old... so if that is what this is about then it doesn't make sense.
I have zero previous knowledge of this, but it seems to me Zeno reacted in a remarkably sad and petty fashion when someone told him 'ty for scam', which resulted in a Reddit shitstorm with lynch mobs, tar and pitchforks.

The video: https://youtu.be/74nKbyDDR44

Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken. Less condescending a la Scrotie replies and more precise information would be greatly appreciated.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
I have zero previous knowledge of this, but it seems to me Zeno reacted in a remarkably sad and petty fashion when someone told him 'ty for scam', which resulted in a Reddit shitstorm with lynch mobs, tar and pitchforks.

The video: https://youtu.be/74nKbyDDR44

Please someone correct me if I'm mistaken. Less condescending a la Scrotie replies and more precise information would be greatly appreciated.

This incident is months old.
Well, fuck me then - couldn't find anything relevant despite Scrotie's immensely helpful google suggestion and Hilbert's fascinating and unbiased brief version. All I gathered from this thread is that there was some kind of shitstorm, Zenocide quit everything and we are all very dumb for not knowing and being unable to find all about it in a few minutes.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 15, 2016, 12:26:05 PM
There is no meltdown just a redditthread how he will play GrimDawn. His "ty4scam" mapinvasion was like last year or earlier this year.

He said what I've been saying for years: "Everything you hate about D3 is present in Path of Exile" so he grew tired.

Nothing against his haters and he isn't the most hated one anyway

TBH reading reddit threads and comments like "I want to punch the hobbit in the face whenever he says 'Gday'" show that the hatewagon is on somebody else.

Look at the Podcast history. Aux left because of him and GGGs stance on PVP.

Hegemony left because of haters.

Many streamers appeared and disappeared.

It's not like anything of value was lost because there wasn't anything critical there.

Now imagine you are the 5th or 6th choice to do advertisement and you don't even get sponsored.

He didn't get any beta(aka alpha) invites to stream, many other streamers did.

The HS advertisement puppet is still considered better publicity because it reaches other games.

And the cavetroll is the first choice for videos on youtube.

Why would he continue doing so? The game isn't popular. It's not profitable because he is the last choice on controlable streamers.

Uncalculateable streamers ie Morsexier might say how much they don't like certain stuff during presentation and the advertisement turns into a rant.

I see. Thanks for the info, that was much better :)
We be totally in the in-crowd now.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
never saw that vid before, i was assuming the thanks for the scam was in reference to another vid on the divination cards thing.

Streamer or not though he was ok to pay the Chaos, even with the response he got from the seller he just proved himself to be a petty dick, if he quit from the shit storm from that then all the better
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Hilbert on Aug 15, 2016, 1:31:51 PM
talked to him on stream earlier. seems he got married recently and playing whatever he wants more leisurely.
might come back in the future if there are big changes.

Didnt find anything on reddit besides the old criticisms. If anything happened anyway the person who'd be closer enough to tell would either be phox or ziggy and I dont think they are the type of people that like to stir up drama so we likely will never know for sure if its the case.

a bit off-topic, but nice to see mah man ProjectPT in a podcast in news (still have to watch, but expect to be entertained as usual and a rant or two).
I know reddit hates him because he's actually critical, but hey, fuck reddit, its not by wanking each other that people achieve anything.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 15, 2016, 5:29:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info