Useful Atlas of Worlds Interviews and The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

That snipped looks like Flicker in SlowMotion xD
OK, I'm not easy to hype but this whole map expansion looks great! There has to be a hidden downside else it would be too good to be true and I don't beklieve in things too good to be true! ^^
On the other hand the new league is far too "praise RNGesus" for me but np, I'll love to have some more time in my sweet standard league to work on the atlas.
After all the good things in the beginning I hated act 4 and I hated the lab but I liked prophecy and it seems as I'll love atlas. Seems like finally poe will be great again, thank you very much!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
from 2p.com interview:
"
When you return from your first map run in the Eternal Lab, you now meet Zana. She introduces you to the Atlas of Worlds, which shows your progress through the 100 maps available in this expansion.

Sweet, i totally missed this info in other articles.
This skill looks exactly like something I want. Can't wait to give it a try.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
The last image make me think of some channelled minion skill, but then if the other channelled skill would be the Blade Flurry (?) that was datamined some time ago...no laser beam? Then again, who knows what those green mobs are, maybe that is blade flurry...
Noice?
No Problem,
Exile
Nice cast, but would pref more Actual details on the xpansion :(
nice. Now pls delete cruel
The thing that has me most excited is the new verticality in maps. One of the most important things in selling a game world is a sense of scale. When you can be high up on a cliff and see a city down in the valley below, then work your way down the cliff to what you saw, there's just something awesome about that.
Better than alchs
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info