This isn't a P vs P Game!

"
[Removed by Support]

"
"gently bully fembuilds"
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Find it fun to what? FIND IT FUN TO WHAAAAT???

Yea post got edited to a point that it doesn't make any sense. Wish it was this fast to correct pvp balances.
"
MullaXul wrote:
If we don't get kill streaks too I'll be super pissed, because wtf GGG!

BRING BACK RAMPAGE LEAGUE!!!!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
awetZ020 wrote:
"
Find it fun to what? FIND IT FUN TO WHAAAAT???

Yea post got edited to a point that it doesn't make any sense. Wish it was this fast to correct pvp balances.

Mods are on edit rampage right now (on the whole forum), they can't make the difference anymore between personal attack and sarcasms.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 15, 2016, 6:41:31 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:40:53 PM
"
Nobody's stated that PoE is a PVP game, I don't know where it is you got that idea.

I ran into this dude in arena once that maintained that PoE was a PvP game and said he only played the PvP part of it. Probably one of Aodui's characters from the looks of things.

But yeah, I got a good chuckle out of that. There's at least one person that Actually Believes That.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
Nobody's stated that PoE is a PVP game, I don't know where it is you got that idea.

I ran into this dude in arena once that maintained that PoE was a PvP game and said he only played the PvP part of it. Probably one of Aodui's characters from the looks of things.

But yeah, I got a good chuckle out of that. There's at least one person that Actually Believes That.

As much of a chuckle as we get out of you even being here.

I can believe it though, as this is the only game in which I'm even remotely dedicated to PVP. We all have our reasons for which we PVP, it could be as simple as just liking the people more or something, who knows?

I will go ahead and say that PoE, at its core, is not a dedicated PVP game, but the game's whatever you see it as, really. If he mostly plays it for PVP, the way I do, then he's allowed to say that it's a PVP game to him, no big deal.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I will go ahead and say that PoE, at its core, is not a dedicated PVP game, but the game's whatever you see it as, really. If he mostly plays it for PVP, the way I do, then he's allowed to say that it's a PVP game to him, no big deal.

There's a critical difference between saying PoE's a PvP game to you personally while being realistic about the sheer degree of minority that places you in compared to irrationally claiming PvP is the heart of PoE in general, or even a major part of it, to the majority of players, the devs, or etc.

There's also a critical difference between caring about it yourself and expecting/demanding other people to care about it to degrees they clearly don't.

Differences like that are part of what gives hardcore PvPers, and as a result PvP in general, something of a bad rep among the majority of people exposed to either in the first place.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"

There's a critical difference between saying PoE's a PvP game to you personally while being realistic about the sheer degree of minority that places you in compared to irrationally claiming PvP is the heart of PoE in general, or even a major part of it, to the majority of players, the devs, or etc.

There's also a critical difference between caring about it yourself and expecting/demanding other people to care about it to degrees they clearly don't.

Differences like that are part of what gives hardcore PvPers, and as a result PvP in general, something of a bad rep among the majority of people exposed to either in the first place.

this guy reminds me alan greenspan(fed chairmen)

poe is not a pvp game for sure but poe pvp has potential because of its deep character optimization.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 7, 2016, 3:47:47 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"la la la I can't hear you" or sentiments to that effect

Mmhmmmmm...

I do believe I've pointed out that PoE PvP has potential if it weren't plagued by certain issues some of which are created and reinforced by some of the insult-slingers. And that I'd rather like it if that potential was actually realized someday. But don't mind me, certain people would much rather try to speak for me than read what I actually write.

Oh, and I'll have the beef soup please, it somehow seems more fitting to the environment...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info