This isn't a P vs P Game!

This just isn't a P vs P game.

I think they could take their framework and make a P vs P game, like a moba or something.

Have the level system, to passives per class.

Have vendors with socketed items and crafting stations to purchase increased sockets, weapon mods.

Have vendors with skills.

then have a few maps with some kind of tower to destroy, or some kinda advancement area.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2016, 6:05:23 PM
Na fuck this, I don't want to play Dota/LoL/whatver in PoE. PvP means Player vs Player wich is exactly what you do.

They know what they need to fix to make the game more enjoyable, we made countless feedback lists for them based on hundreds of hours of experience.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 14, 2016, 6:17:30 PM
Nobody's stated that PoE is a PVP game, I don't know where it is you got that idea.

As for your suggestion, you're just saying you want them to take PVP, which has some promise and needs polishing and balancing at the most, and turn it into something completely different from the base game?

Next.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
i wish one day, those who are saying poe is not a pvp game gonna have a really reasonable argument which makes sense.

something, that makes me think that im deluded since long time.

i did 30 maps today... T13's... oh god... that was hilarious... so boring.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 14, 2016, 6:29:25 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
i wish one day, those who are saying poe is not a pvp game gonna have a really reasonable argument which makes sense.

something, that makes me think that im deluded since long time.

i did 30 maps today... T13's... oh god... that was hilarious... so boring.

If they can't be bothered to think of reasons to try PVP outside of Leo dailies, what are the chances they'll actually think hard enough to make a logical argument against PVP?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Excluding most of the player base by making pvp dependent on sexuality seems like a terrible idea with pvp already undergoing duress through unbalanced game play.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
We need defend/rescue the hostage, survival, ctf, bomb site modes etc..you name it. Moba style leveling, gear normalization and characters. Big rewards just for participating and even bigger rewards if you can conquer the other teams entire base!!! If we don't get kill streaks too I'll be super pissed, because wtf GGG!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
It's true this is not a pvp game. Atm it caters to the people who find it fun to [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 14, 2016, 10:11:37 PM
Find it fun to what? FIND IT FUN TO WHAAAAT???
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Find it fun to what? FIND IT FUN TO WHAAAAT???

I will not sleep until I know what it was :(
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info