WTB nothing right now

Why would I keep my offer on buying legacy Kaoms for 280ex when speculation is obviously driving the prices down? I would have everyone and their mothers coming to me with their legacy Kaoms if I sticked with my offer. Even you. Under a different alias ofc. :^)

The fact that you even think it's an achievement doing a 125/125 Atlas on SOFTCORE in STANDARD and weeks after launch with a lvl 100 char using legacy/mirrored gear says how delusional you are. But uhh, gz I guess? And no help, wow! We're so impressed with you buddy! lmao

Seriously, just find another thread or person to pick on. You're getting pounded over here.
still a great thread to read keep it up guys
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Hahaha I know, right! :)

Not bragging about achievements because I don't care about that. Discussing doing game content. Shaper is new content. Atlas is new content. Derp

The value of my kaoms is irrelevant because it's BiS for me. I don't care if it's worth 1c, it stays on me.

I'm sitting back popcorn.gif'ing at people like you liquidating while I couldn't give a fuck about value of an item I'll never get rid of in a F2P game. Lol.

Oh yeah, where are those kaoms you said you were vaaling? Kind of odd you'd vaal them and still have plenty of noncorrupts to sell. Almost like you we're just flipping as previously suggested... Hmmm... Interesting

[Removed by Support]
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:41:52 PM
Let me deal with this stalker. Im pretty good at it.
"
Hahaha I know, right! :)

Not bragging about achievements because I don't care about that. Discussing doing game content. Shaper is new content. Atlas is new content. Derp

The value of my kaoms is irrelevant because it's BiS for me. I don't care if it's worth 1c, it stays on me.

I'm sitting back popcorn.gif'ing at people like you liquidating while I couldn't give a fuck about value of an item I'll never get rid of in a F2P game. Lol.

Oh yeah, where are those kaoms you said you were vaaling? Kind of odd you'd vaal them and still have plenty of noncorrupts to sell. Almost like you we're just flipping as previously suggested... Hmmm... Interesting

Yeah I'm getting a real beating here, being right since minute one about your intentions.

I remember you also listed your kaom on poetrade for around 399ex or 499ex couple hours ago (the time after podcast). So wat was that about at that perfect timing?

Now you decided to take it off, pretend not to care, and do w/e you want to fuck with flippers. Smart move bro, but pls do not consider yourself a man of justice but just a hater cause there are also causal players who sell kaom. A generous guy wont keep raise up the fee from 30ex to 50ex and now 60ex. Obviously u are as greedy as ppl who you called flippers are.

BTW, we all know that you are consuming your own credit to do that "mirror service". Only ppl who believe in wat you say, no matter right or wrong, will copy that thing.

You were right about voidheart nerf, but too bad it wasnt global nerf which makes your axe 99.99% non-ideal. In case you want to shit on Brimstone Bane again, it's alrdy got more than your current number of copies since 2.4 patch and I dont need to make promising story/build for it (No GIF's, But i can at least ask those two players who copied it today for vouches).

Even "your friend" Jin was trying to tell you the good of voidheart but you refused to accept it. Ofc u had to do so, otherwise your axe will be 100% useless. As his suggestion, making 30% dot as prefix instead of bleeding will somehow make it "closer" to the level of brimstone bane, but its still a disfav-evo anyway.
"
Everyone loves it! (minus flipper/haters ofc)

Seriously? everyone loves your axe? I see there are at least 3 players who left positive comments on your first page think voidheart + 860pdps axe is better. Or shall I invite them to talk here? I promise they will speak with logic.
"
Not bragging about achievements because I don't care about that.

lol I still remember you said that you wrote a legit book, you are top1 on pvp ladder, you did a non-chest KAOM kill or w/e it was. Man, who else likes bragging if you dont?
Besides, the "legit book" was alrdy proven a joke, and no one actually care pvp ladder but only Sarn according to some pvper in my guild who is also friend of you. About the non-chest kill... nothing worth to be bragged till you do a low life non-chest kill.

You paid cheap price for your axe and trying to get profit from it. Isnt that so called flipping? isnt that wat u hate ppl to do? Such ironic.

Enjoy the show everyone, I know I always bring such great amount of amusement.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
You sure do love bringing your guildies into this. You do know that it's possible people just tell you what you want to hear, right? You also know that it's possible that people only put up with you because of the ways you are "generous" to them, right? I could bust more out, but I'm not a scumbag. I have actual friends in this game instead of people who put up with me because I give them things.

[Removed by Support]

Keep buying all the mirrored originals for 7 mirrors each in order to finish the cornering the market on everything. What a legit way to play this game! :)

I wish Barbara was still around to remind you that being a non-scumbag flipper is possible. [Removed by Support]

Show proof I put my own kaoms up for sale.

All melee is T2 or T3 in a meta where anyone can 1shot anything from off screen with brood twine. Show proof of me saying I'm better than anyone.

I put my axe up for mirror service after many people told me to. I owned it for months before I did that.

Showcasing a PvE/PvP build because the community requested me to do so is not the same as bragging I'm better than anyone. I'm not a scumbag.

However, stealing Janus's build and calling it your own in order to move your own gear is a scumbag move.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1701683

In case anyone wants a funny read :)
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:44:10 PM
ahfack was helping me try to unload my legacy kaoms. just thought I should clarify the facts.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Sep 19, 2016, 10:55:12 PM
"
Castablanca wrote:
ahfack was helping me try to unload my legacy kaoms. just thought I should clarify the facts.

Anti flipper white knight was helping his friend to flip some kaoms guys EleGiggle.
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Quality alternate account of Helfy to the rescue. Good lord, bunch of real fucking winners in here.

Fucking boring!

What you guys did today:

What I did today:

https://youtu.be/KTrYr760sWo

This is not my alternate account.
You are so funny Ahfack.
GGG and I are laughing so loud.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
This is not my alternate account.
You are so funny Ahfack.
GGG and I are laughing so loud.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Are u a member of GGG or why do you know they are laughing with u together about ahfack?

[Removed by Support]

"Everything has been said, GG GGG" - Helfy (ohwait Im not Helfy).
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:45:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info