WTB nothing right now

"
_Helfy_ wrote:
This is not my alternate account.

[Removed by Support]
Any other truthful stories you care to share?

https://youtu.be/KUr5o4AnCkA

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:46:06 PM
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
You sure do love bringing your guildies into this. You do know that it's possible people just tell you what you want to hear, right? You also know that it's possible that people only put up with you because of the ways you are "generous" to them, right? I could bust more out, but I'm not a scumbag. I have actual friends in this game instead of people who put up with me because I give them things.

I mentioned "guildies" just to maintain your dignity. How about we just name these ppl? Deth, Rupenus, Trav. I believe they own some place in pvp and are your "actual friends", and they just happen to be in my guild. We all think ur axe is no more ideal after Voidheart exists. (Also I heard some interesting stories about you from them, too bad my mouth was sealed)
You seriously think I were the guy whom people were telling wat he wanted to hear or it was you?

People put up with me just because Im a flipper and I happen to be the biggest flipper, a clear target, but I dont see anything bad here. Only you guys consider flipper as a sin. Bro, do you really think you are the majority? or the simply fact is that the majority of players are/were doing flipping including you as I explained before? Wat about your precious +1 Vaal Regalia? WTB 100ex WTS 180ex? lol wat a hypocritical guy. Let's face the truth ok? Everyone cant refuse to get profit when there's a chance.

7 mirrors? are you bringing up the Pain sunder thing or? I bought it/them just bcz there's nothing I can do with those ex's sleeping in my stash. Anything wrong here? or everything is wrong in haters' opinions? (Btw its alrdy got 3 copies since I have it in case you want to shit on it again.)

I'm not that great to say "I'm helping the community". I'v crafted several things for same old reason, which is I have too much currency, but at least many people in STD are happy that they could'v never min-maxed some builds if people like us (me, skalpo, ventor, axn, jin and many others) didnt exist. Wat about you? Are you rly helping community with your axe or confusing community to make profit?

About Barbar_jay, can you stop talking like you know things about him? The only thing you know is he held a giveaway right before he was quit. You know nothing else bc you were never part in the story. He's my guild founder and I respect him. I do not want to share anything about him here. After all, Wat qualifies you to talk about him?

Stealing builds? I bet you never checked the difference between mine and his but just see things in surface again. Pointless to explain here bc its alrdy out of meta. If I rly did wat you'r accusing me of, what made my guide to get FAR MORE viewers and active comments than his? BTW, I even remember your poor friend didnt even understand Breakpoint of old coc barrage till I explained to him. Go back to think of another better argument than this failed one.

You're not a scumbag but just a cynical/hypocritical hater acting like a scumbag.
I hope your kid could get more appropriate education than you did.
"
Someone filling all the holes in their real life with every single pixel in this game is not healthy.

You know wat? This paragraph will only come from a man of hate and jealousy who are seeing other ppl extremely "better" than himself. In most cases, "better" implies "more wealthy". I'll take it as a compliment anyway.
Judge someone's real life yet you don't even know who he is. Bro you're better than that.
"
Castablanca wrote:
ahfack was helping me try to unload my legacy kaoms. just thought I should clarify the facts.

Thanks for clarification as Periah commented.
Why don't you explain how he helped you to unload your kaom?
If you actually want to speak for him, why not explain how 710pdps bleeding axe is better than voidheart + 880pdps axe in a poison/bleeding dot build since you were one of those guys leaving positive comments on his thread.
"
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Quality alternate account of Helfy to the rescue. Good lord, bunch of real fucking winners in here.

Fucking boring!

Like i said previously, ignorant guy only sees thing in surface and believe wat they want to believe. Once you're a fool, you always are. WAKE UP PLS.
Will I be you if I make this thread?
IGN: Ahfack

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE !
-------------------------------------------------
HATE SPLITTER
#1 2H Bleed Weapon up for Mirror Service
713pdps - Bleed - +2 Range

DoT EQ (usual setup):

~b/o 1 mirror
B/o for Indexing only Not for sale
Mirror fee = 60 Exalted
Copies Made = 8

[2.4] Hall of Grandmasters Speedrun 6min 4sec
https://youtu.be/7dlQnnCCVJg

--------------------MADE BY 2H PLAYERS FOR 2H PLAYERS--------------------

Deathless Shaper

https://youtu.be/KTrYr760sWo

The Beauty + Benefits of The Hate Splitter + Thoughts on Voidheart

1. Most versatile - Hate Splitter is BiS weapon for both new-meta Earthquake, and old-meta Cyclone. Why get an old beta weapon that's been around 3 years, is more expensive, and can only use one skill? Versatility is key in mirror weapons.

2. Bleed cannot deal reflect damage. Instead of investing in raw tooltip like the old beta days, you are investing in bleed which is actually better in terms of damage as well as survivability. This axe is perfect for someone wanting to hit level 100 with 2H Melee.

3. Don't have to sacrifice a valuable ~170%res ring slot for voidheart. Why get an old mirrored axe that relies on voidheart to do all of the DOT for it? This weapon applies bleed 100% of the time regardless of what ring you wear. And if you don't want to use poison gem, you can still use FA or AoE/Con and get poison elsewhere like tree or gloves. If you still wanted to reach the exact same amount of damage as a 870pdps axe, putting on an Abyssus will make that happen. With good rare rings, your helm is easily swappable for abyssus (flat dmg), devoto's (move/ias), or hrimnors (freeze/chill immune) With the Hate Splitter you have more options and there is no need for the voidheart.

4. Cheapest New Mirror Weapon on entire server.

5. Range and Bleed of Disfavour, with more damage, and Maximum speed of a mirror weapon.

6. EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Made by actual players who run maps with it every day instead of rotting in a stash tab of a mirror-stacker. I will also provide free and unlimited help/advice with getting your setup just right. I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can to ensure you are happy with your build.

For Sale #1 +1 Curse Phys/Crit/Life Amulet - 809es 6L +1 Gems Regalia w/ Dual res - 55%Move Boots

T1 Phys, Crit Chance, Crit Multi, 78life, and even ES%/Strength

~b/o 190 exa

I can accept Ex, Mirror, Eternals, or Alt arts that I don't have yet as part of the trade. I will be using this on my crit juggernaut, but can sell it for the right price.

~b/o 170 exa

Using this on my stormcall CI guy, but not playing him much atm.

~b/o 70 exa
55%move boots, perandus only drop and perfect corruption! I use these for CTF, but can sell them if someone wanted to get them.

Mirror Service Explained

1. You bring your mirror, chromes, and 50 exalted.
2. Come to my hideout, I will turn stream on and I will be recording every mirror service to make sure everyone is satisfied. You can install OBS and record the stream as well if you'd like.
3. Give me your mirror and estimated chromes it will take to recolour to your desired colours. If the stream alone does not make you feel comfortable enough, I can lend you my leg kaom's while I mirror, but I have my kaoms skinned so you will need to give me an extra 2ex for the fee since I'll have to use another skin transfer. I assure you I am not stealing your mirror :)
4. I will colour it to your liking and link it back to you asking to proceed.
5. After you signal for me to mirror it, I will create the mirrored copy.
6. I trade you your brand new, beautiful axe, and you trade the 50ex mirror fee at that time.

Added PVE Gameplay videos.
WORK IN PROGRESS

Keep in mind this with a 100% pvp-focused build. (Flask passives...tankiness passives) Not focused on DPS, focused on not dying and survivability.

Poison/Bleed Earthquake w/ Rapid Decay

Uber Atziri

T15 Colosseum NO CHEST Deathless 1st try 4min

T15 Core Malachai NO CHEST

Hall Of Grandmasters
Spoiler

[2.4] Hall of Grandmasters Speedrun 6min 4sec
https://youtu.be/7dlQnnCCVJg

My good friend Qbot_Dyness is the hardest to kill in the Hall of Grandmasters for any RT melee player. <3. The DOT created by this Axe is unmatched. I did not use Frost Bomb or Rapid Decay during this video to show raw DOT damage.

SARN ARENA
Spoiler

Another good friend of mine, Shin_Fuumai is considered to be one of the toughest, most original builds out there to beat especially for us Melee guys. I can assure you he makes me work hard for every kill. The raw phys and DOT damage this axe produces with poison/rapid decay and the right micro'ing of flasks will give you a fighting chance against this lethal opponent!

My Build Thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591620

713pdps, +2 Range, Perfect 179% Merciless, Perfect 27% attack speed, 2-off perfect flaring, Bleeding-on-hit or 15% Block Penetration. Both versions of axe are also available! Block pen will just take a few extra ex to reroll. Least Expensive New-Weapon Mirror fee on entire server.

+2 range doesn't just benefit cyclone. It benefits any melee attack. I can hit my targets through frost wall with single target skills. This thing is basically a godly Atziri Axe, same bleed, same range, and with 113pdps more damage! Leap slam movement and attack speed is also substantially better.

Your map clear speed will go up significantly with this axe!

Comments/Reviews of the Axe

Detailed Review by someone who hit Level 100 with Hate Splitter
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share my personal experience with Ahfack's build/thread.
Well actually, before I tried his build, I did what many people did, and spec'd into all of the usual Armour/Life/Damage nodes. Ya know? The 'fundamentals,' as they would say.
And then one day, I happened to be browsing the PvP sub forum out of boredom, and came across Ahfack's thread for his level 100 Duelist (pre-ascendancy) reveal. And man, I had my eyes opened to a completely different mindset. Up until this point, I was already level 99, pushing very casually for 100. That is because I figured after I hit 100, I would run out of fun things to do. (more on that later)

So, I was brought up to think that X amount of life and armour, coupled with capped resistances, would be enough to let me brave the perils of Wraeclast. Man, was I wrong!
When I first saw Ahfack's skill tree, I didn't know what to make of it.
Sure, we took the same nodes on the left side of the tree, but I never thought the right side (mainly Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics) would be of much help. This is due to my mostly negative experiences playing Bow rangers :/
My logic was that, no matter how much evasion/dodge you stacked, all it takes is one good hit and you're done for. I will later come to change my mentality to "every little bit helps."

I tried to wrap my head around stretching my tree to that side, and I Just couldn't do it. In the end, I hung on to my precious Jewel sockets and armor/life nodes.

Which brings me to my next big event after learning of Ahfack's thread. The weapon.
Now, up until the point of finding his reveal thread, I have been pushing with a 6-link Atziri's Disfavour. And to be completely honest, it was doing a fine job.
However, after grinding so long with that weapon, I knew I wanted something... more.
And in my mind, Ahfack's weapon was the perfect fit for my end game weapon. It basically did everything the Disfavour did, with MORE pDps to boot! After learning of his thread, I have come to change from high burst damage a la Added Fire/WED to Poison/Rapid Decay. And it's working perfectly.
I just need to suck it up and ditch some nodes to get down to Dirty Techniques, but I just don't know what to drop!!!

All in all, a very satisfying weapon that will provide endless hours of enjoyment!

I am also actually happy to report, I finally hit 100 after 3+ years of playing. After getting to over 85% TWICE, and ripping to fatigue and carelessness (this came with a nice side of REFLECT that i did not noticed got rolled onto the map!!!), I can finally say "I DID IT!"
I want to add, that Ahfack was a big help with map sponsoring and Zana daily sponsoring (this matters because her dailies are 75+ map levels)
Overall, just a really nice guy. I didn't know him before the PvP stuff. And I am happy to say now that I have spoken to him on a few occasions, he really is one of the people, for the people.

I don't know what is next in my journey through Wraeclast, but I will be facing it head-on with a smile and an awesome weapon :)

"
god damn, BIS axe for HLD and arguably for pve too (+2 Range for cyclone, bleed for EQ)

"
MullaXul wrote:
It's a sick axe, for real its everything you want in a melee weapon for both PvM or PvP. Especially in the current axe meta since swords got neutered hard haha.

"
Castablanca wrote:
the clear speed of ranged, the mobility of caster, the showmanship of 2hander melee

"
GodKas wrote:
Such an epic axe
If my build used a disfavour for bleeding and +2 weapon range,
I would definitely pick this axe as an ultimate end

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Can confirm its OP

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
Dat axe~~~

"
Rupenus wrote:
i came.

Anti-Block Version
For anti-block cyclone/static strike/heavy strike

If you want the Block Pen version instead of bleeding-on-hit, please let me know and we can work out a deal. It's possible for a few more ex depending on RNG (will give to you at actual cost of course).

It is my active weapon, but I can share. My intention is to keep it affordable so my 2H Melee brothers can fight well :).

The Story

I hit lvl 100 with the Disfavour, and wanted a better weapon and my only option really was the only mirrored axe already in existence. I've already had the Pain Sunder (As you can tell from this link of when I sold it) (878pdps, #1pdps weapon in game).

After some time, I could really feel the +2 range that was missing, so I switched back to the disfavour and, because of the range, it was actually better than the mirrored axe WTF! The only big difference I could tell would be on heavy blockers because I wouldn't fit in as much damage as I used to. Since block penetration nodes were stripped from the passive tree as well, there's not much else we can do against them besides using the Block Chance Reduction Gem.

I was talking to my buddy JimiCui one day while warbands was going on, and he mentioned the only thing we could do would be multimodding a perfect 3modded Vaal axe and put +2 range and block pen on it. Where the hell would I find a perf 3-mod Vaal axe? Well sure enough, my buddy Norse MADE one in warbands (you badass). (Reddit link HERE).
Pic of original

After using the 878pdps 2H Axe Pain Sunder on my L100 toon, I would rather have bleed than 160pdps. I know on the face of it, it sounds crazy, but I assure you that is how I truly feel. The only way to get Bleeding-on-Hit and +2 Range is to multimod since they are both master craft mods.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE !

Sometimes I'm rly confused that if there's any logic with you or not. Making a GIF cannot prove yourself alive or right, neither can prove others dead or wrong.
A simple example, you made a screenshot about buying Alt art Reaper's pursuit and bragged about it everywhere that you bought it from CiS player, is it true?
ALL I want to say is, "Hey man, How's my Reaper's pursuit going? I bet it serves you well."
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Skip it Ray, Ahfack is so credulous.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Hahaha thanks for linking my thread. Appreciate it ;)

I knew exactly who you were talking about and some of us might have even laughed together recently at your obsession with me. I love those guys and they can say anything they want about me/my axe because they are good people entitled to their opinions. But do keep in mind I'm still the only one out of all of us that plays 2H RT everyday. Most quit after cyclone got nerfed. I'm not saying anything negative or that they are wrong, rather it's okay for opinions to differ and there are reasons why. My opinion might differ too if I no longer played 2H RT.

There are lots of ways to play this game, and lots of weapons. Pain Sunder is a fantastic weapon and it's the best old school weapon that exists measured by DPS. Brimstone, however, is not. I owned a PS for a long time and loved it! The only negative things I have to say about it is you must wear VH and crit suffixes are completely wasted for RT. You essentially have a weapon with 4 mods that actively do something. At least my cheap ol' axe you're obsessed with has 5mods that do something for RT.

Crit builds should not buy any axe or sword, they should buy Onslaught Song staff. That is truly BiS for crit which your guildies have told you, but you weren't hearing that because you can't buy that owner out either.

A few people have been urging me to try CI since I never have before and I wanted to try an elemental overload noncrit stormcaller, so I needed as much damage as possible, thus the +1 chest.

The rest of that build's gear I'm keeping

I just don't like CI playstyle man. I don't like running away to recharge or investing completely in es regen in order to be tanky. Plus in PvP, frost bomb fucks any regen, but I don't expect you to now that.

I listed the +1 chest with no b/o and I got a mirror offer the second day from a guy still in Essence. Told him it's his after league ends unless someone pays more. Thus me listing it with higher bo. Also, I was WTB a 700es+ +1gems chest for 100ex. You can imagine a 809es +1gems chest might cost more than a 700es one. Thanks for playing though.

There are many differences between our intentions. I love gearing up and making builds viable in both PVE/PVP. It's very clear to everyone what your intentions are.

Although I'm quite amused with the top quality people chiming in, this thread is getting a bit stale. Think we're running out of popcorn!

How about some excitement?

Ray

Use your infinite wealth and make a non-pathfinder 2H RT build with a Pain Sunder and a Voidheart and I'll duel you any day of the week man.

Enough talk, let's dance!

I'll be waiting

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 21, 2016, 12:40:58 PM
Is there more coming?
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Facepalm.. after i provide a strong logic, all you could give is "thanks for linking my thread"?

WoW i cant believe you still use same old way to defend...
Last time was "I'm the top1 on pvp ladder, I did a non-chest boss kill, wat have u done? you dont play this game. => So, Im right."
This time is "Im the only one who play 2H RT everyday, wat have you done? you dont play this game. => So, Im right."

OMG, I dont need to play 2H RT everyday to be able to do the math and understand how it works.
The pathetic thing here is someone playing 2h RT everyday but still don't know the truth. (or maybe you know but you just have to stick with your precious axe.)

I alrdy made screenshot to show Brimstone bane > Pain sunder in ur RT tree i remember. Seems like you choose to ignore or not to understand. But let's cut the bullshxt about them.

Ya if we run RT EQ build, Pain sunder only has 4 useful mods and 880pdps, that is true, no doubt, no question, 100% positive. Wat about ur axe? how many useful mods and how much pdps? Oh its 4 mods aswell and 710pdps.
Stop saying +2 weapon rage is good for cyclone after you said
"
Most quit after cyclone got nerfed.

which implies few ppl play cyclone as u said.

About your vaal regalia, I dont want to hear any of related stories.
I heard your buying price was 100ex.
Why not just tell us your real buying price to correct me? :)
Ya, it's listed for no bo atm but I heard it was 180ex on public party, am i wrong? cmon just confess it. Everyone cant refuse getting profit. Don't worry, there's no walk of atonement here.

You want to bring up "intention"? OK
My intention is to lead ppl to know the right thing (right thing here implies your axe is worse).
Your intention is to mislead ppl to think your axe is BiS to make profit from it.
I don't need to do all this to make profit since I alrdy made much more from just Brimstone bane alone than ur axe.
If you didnt put up "BiS" or "#1", I would'v never had any opinion cause it's free market, you can sell w/e you want.
"
How about some excitement?

Ray

Use your infinite wealth and make a non-pathfinder 2H RT build with a Pain Sunder and a Voidheart and I'll duel you any day of the week man.

Enough talk, let's dance!

I'll be waiting

<3

Wow, wats this all about? boy fight in elementary school "AFTER SCHOOL BY THE PLAYGROUND"?
Let me just ask some thing,
Wat can it prove if I beat you or you beat me?
Who's using better gears? who's having better internet? who's better skilled player? and when can we start to judge if 880pdps axe + VH is better or not in this fight? Bring ur logic ok?
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Sep 21, 2016, 4:07:11 PM
"

People put up with me just because Im a flipper and I happen to be the biggest flipper, a clear target, but I dont see anything bad here. Only you guys consider flipper as a sin. Bro, do you really think you are the majority? or the simply fact is that the majority of players are/were doing flipping including you as I explained before? Wat about your precious +1 Vaal Regalia? WTB 100ex WTS 180ex? lol wat a hypocritical guy. Let's face the truth ok? Everyone cant refuse to get profit when there's a chance.

[Removed by Support] But it seems GGG has decided not to, or not yet, for whatever reason... maybe for the money.

"

Stealing builds? I bet you never checked the difference between mine and his but just see things in surface again. Pointless to explain here bc its alrdy out of meta. If I rly did wat you'r accusing me of, what made my guide to get FAR MORE viewers and active comments than his? BTW, I even remember your poor friend didnt even understand Breakpoint of old coc barrage till I explained to him. Go back to think of another better argument than this failed one.

Any sane person will see those builds were almost identical. [Removed by Support]

Given your way to act and the way many people in your guild act, like Lano putting Eternals for sale and never responding and more bullshit, I don't really have any interest in dealing with people from your guild anymore. I'll simply put you all on ignore and hope the rest of the community also does.

[Removed by Support]
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:50:15 PM
Janus, I see you just messaged me "." along with everyone in our guild, probably to ignore us all. I'm not sure what I ever did to you, but that is bordering on crazy and sort could be constrewed as "picking a fight". You don't know me at all, no need to pre-ignore me. But maybe I'm better off not having to meet you?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Janus, I see you just messaged me "." along with everyone in our guild, probably to ignore us all. I'm not sure what I ever did to you, but that is bordering on crazy and sort could be constrewed as "picking a fight". You don't know me at all, no need to pre-ignore me. But maybe I'm better off not having to meet you?

U know, there is a saying where I come from: 'When you wallow yourself in shit, don't wonder if you stink!'

In this case, those lines from my last post
"
Given your way to act and the way many people in your guild act, like Lano putting Eternals for sale and never responding and more bullshit, I don't really have any interest in dealing with people from your guild anymore. I'll simply put you all on ignore and hope the rest of the community also does.

explain why. If you ask people if they think most guys in your guild got their wealth in a legit way, I bet over 90% will say 'No'. I don't want to deal with people being in such a guild, be it selling or buying things from them, or just talking to them. Life is too short you know.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Sep 21, 2016, 3:24:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info