☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

@HeimdallFury: I'll make that judgement later on. Still need to play with Path of Building to see numbers.

Reason I went with Chin Sol is because of the value it provides against higher health targets. Late game we should still be able to take out mobs with 1-2 shots like always imo. I can show numbers but atm don't have new Opus or LG to test in-game and only numbers.

I'm also a big fan of providing cost savings opportunities for the player, so buying a Chin Sol versus more expensive options is always good.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 8, 2017, 11:34:50 AM
Thx for answering, Sarang :-)

I feel my build too far of damage you are dealing on your videos. Barrage damage is too low, with tornado i feel it better. I'm going to copy here my tree and equippment looking for some help, just trying to see what i'm doing wrong.

My tree -> https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4FLQW1BiMILgiJES8UdRUgFr8XlhmOGbQajSF2I_YknST9JpUqTSzpLYMuUzB8Mfo1kjY9N0w51DrhPydDMUQNR35KyE2STeNRR1VLWyZbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG6qcFJ07XXLdf1293j5exR9dX7dfyt_gH_7hG-E2Yazhs6J04w2jX2Nfo25jb-VBZrxm42dqp63oJ-hpKOKpMKmV6fUtMW1SLXyt7a74702vqfBM8LsxKLHncjwyqnTb9N-1CPUQti92sHdDeHb51TpmOpi62Ptg-4O73rxbfJF9qP9bv4K_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=yastu&characterName=UnaiOna

My equippment ->

5309 life atm, I know i need to change amulet, and something else. I'm just trying changes (coming back from ci signalshot)

Tyvm, as always!
Hi !
Can i pass the Point Blank node ? I really prefer sniping far away... is this really mandatory ?

PS: Sorry for my english !
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
@HeimdallFury: I'll make that judgement later on. Still need to play with Path of Building to see numbers.

Reason I went with Chin Sol is because of the value it provides against higher health targets. Late game we should still be able to take out mobs with 1-2 shots like always imo. I can show numbers but atm don't have new Opus or LG to test in-game and only numbers.

I'm also a big fan of providing cost savings opportunities for the player, so buying a Chin Sol versus more expensive options is always good.

Glare should win out based on numbers I ran. Farshot makes a pretty significant difference, as well as losing the multi on Opus.
Working a lot recently so updates are gonna have to come over the weekend. Think I'm in a good spot with the main version. Still need to make a Raider to do budget version. Will get POB files out but no timeline atm. Bought a new Vinktar (without leech), found a new Wise Oak, all those will get looked at.

@allbusiness: That's awesome to hear. I did find a new LG so I'll play around with it when I can. Only thing that concerns me is the Crit on it, and really all of these Unique Bows I'm using to keep the cost down. In the end, Opus might still win out, because it can save us many Passives.

@Arkhandar: When you start to use Barrage as the main boss killing skill you will need it. I take it much later on.

yastu: I think your gear is good. For some reason the site is running very slow and Passive Tree gets stuck at 93% every time I open it. I have some new gem links and ideas for us this patch, different from the last.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi again, thx for the answer. I'm waiting your ideas, i'm using kaom's with bow swap, just to get + life. I've 6.5k atm, but uber izaro oneshooted me 3 times in a row..

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1BiMILgiJES8UdRUgFf0WvxeWGY4ZtBqNIXYj9iSdJP0mlSoLLYMuUzB8Mfo1kjY9N0w31DnUOuFDMUQNR35Nkk3jUUdVS1smW69daGHiYlpirGVNbIxvO29XcFJ07XXLdf1293fjeA14GXj5eu97FH11ft1_K3-Af_uEb4TZhs6J04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UFmvGbjZ2qnregn6Gko4qkwqZXp9SpbrTFtUi18re2u-O9Nr6nwBrBM8GgwuzEosedyPDKqdNv037UI9RC2L3awd0N4dvnVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968W3yRfaj_W7-Cv6P_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=yastu&characterName=UnaiOna

I noticed i have more dps now, but still too far from dps u have on your videos.

Something i'm doing wrong and i have no idea what it is.

Guys i crafted perfect boots

134% total res
25% movement speed
70 max life

ANd i can craft 1 affix more i am wondering if "increase weapon elemental dmg" scales with our build?
Far shot on Lionseye doesn't seem to be working on PoB for me, so I'm having trouble telling which is ultimately better between it and Chin Sol.

Also, how do Far Shot and Point Blank work with each other?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Working a lot recently so updates are gonna have to come over the weekend. Think I'm in a good spot with the main version. Still need to make a Raider to do budget version. Will get POB files out but no timeline atm. Bought a new Vinktar (without leech), found a new Wise Oak, all those will get looked at.

@allbusiness: That's awesome to hear. I did find a new LG so I'll play around with it when I can. Only thing that concerns me is the Crit on it, and really all of these Unique Bows I'm using to keep the cost down. In the end, Opus might still win out, because it can save us many Passives.

@Arkhandar: When you start to use Barrage as the main boss killing skill you will need it. I take it much later on.

yastu: I think your gear is good. For some reason the site is running very slow and Passive Tree gets stuck at 93% every time I open it. I have some new gem links and ideas for us this patch, different from the last.

Raw DPS and not having to worry about accuracy is a massive and huge plus to Lioneye Glare. You'd need some really sick crit multi jewels and other pieces of gear to really make Death Opus overcome Lioneye Glare currently, especially considering that prior to going point blank, the Glare gives you the bonus of being able to stand mid range and doing significant damage to bosses.
Hi, first of all thanks for the awesome build!

There is one thing I don't understand: why do we get all the nodes from the claw passives; is it just for the leech? Wouldn't there be easier ways to get the leach such as Vitality & Spirit Void (down in the middle) or Essence Sap (down on the right)?

Edit: Nevermind I didn't see the Lioneye's Fall jewe
Last edited by SirHuffington on Aug 11, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info