☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

What option do we have for gloves if we cant afford Acuity's yet?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Collide3011 wrote:
Any insight as to what a CI version would look like? As much as I don't mind life it's still a bit err for me, great guide overall though :]

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

This is likely where you want to be with CI.

One of the strongest builds right now, especially favorable with pathing (Witch Flask Nodes, which this build gives up too much to get to), just more EHP overall. I had to get used to ES vs. Life + Acro, would say there are merits to both but right now larger life pool rules supreme.

Hey m8. It's been some time)) Nice seeing u developing and playing).. Just wanted to comment that i tried both build's (our life based variant) and cap's as it is....
The problem is that signal shot has less survivability ( tried both on full mirrored variant), but has about 20% more damage output. It's a bit more glasscanon in a way, though it has a bit more EHP...
Once u are out of vinctar( and it can happen if u are a bit unlucky or careless on shaper or uber atziri ) u are dead. On full life u can survive without VotV... Tested for about 1 day or so... Including all end game. For 95+ safer leveling Full life is better, for sure. If u are for tooltip, CI variant can outpeform a bit...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Apr 7, 2017, 4:50:36 PM
Hello!
What do you think about Atziri's Promise?
Should i replace it with Taste of Hate or The Wise Oak is better?
How much crit buffed/unbuffed are we aiming for?
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
Hey m8. It's been some time)) Nice seeing u developing and playing).. Just wanted to comment that i tried both build's (our life based variant) and cap's as it is....
The problem is that signal shot has less survivability ( tried both on full mirrored variant), but has about 20% more damage output. It's a bit more glasscanon in a way, though it has a bit more EHP...
Once u are out of vinctar( and it can happen if u are a bit unlucky or careless on shaper or uber atziri ) u are dead. On full life u can survive without VotV... Tested for about 1 day or so... Including all end game. For 95+ safer leveling Full life is better, for sure. If u are for tooltip, CI variant can outpeform a bit...

Hey mate. It's good to see you, thought you disappeared a little at the beginning of the new patch. I do like some of the changes you made to your tree as well.

In terms of survival, I did play SignalShot this league, some boss fights can get sketchy without VoV uptime but at least for mapping I thought that it was nice. One of the advantages I saw at least in the tree is favorable pathing to Witch Flask Nodes which help a lot in terms of flask uptime. I had to combine with this belt:

For most safety. It is still something I'm getting used to. I do agree at the highest level of gear your build vs Signal you guys have pretty much safe EHP pool, and then factor in Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics/Arrow Dancing and it's not a contest anymore.

@vLps: The Xoph bow is nice but not really for this build. Low Crit base with no chance to increased Critical Strike chance. Base damage is fine but this type of bow is better scaled with Taming/Emberwake/Grand Spectrum than anything due to the Ignite infliction and proliferation. If you follow this build it is better to get a Death Opus.

@Truman1997: Use Vaal Pact. Can be uncomfortable with Blood Rage, you don't have to use it but otherwise with Pathfinder you cannot generate Frenzy Charges. Just use Rare Glove like:

Especially to cover Resists or INT loss. The tree is already set up so you need minimal stats from your Jewelry though.

@Adixoo: It's definitely nice. Imo if you can't incorporate Wise Oak, then Atziri or TOH is your next choice. Wise Oak just provides so much insane value... TOH is definitely more defensive, Atziri provides a large damage increase.

@lisenysh: Buffed ideally you are looking at 77.61%, which goes to Crit Cap with a Diamond Flask. This will vary based on your Jewelry, Jewels, and Passive Tree.

====================================================================================

Did a large revamp to the guide. See notes on the first page.

Thanks all.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
So we should take Vaal Pact until we can afford Atziri's Acuity?

Edit: Btw, great build. It's the most fun I've had with PoE yet!
Last edited by Therms on Apr 8, 2017, 11:45:54 PM
I plan to change to this build (tanky tree). My first question is now how should I distribute my points when I have 112 available? My equipment can be seen (kaoms heart not equipped). Which is still missing to me is signal fire and vessel of vinktar.
Am grateful for every reference.

Edit: The default tree gives a little more life than the tanky variant? o.0
Signal and vessel are now also available.
Last edited by Syrobonker on Apr 9, 2017, 1:21:10 PM
I'm glad to see that the final evolution of your build went for Pathfinder, which is absolutely the best option to play an endgame archer (in my opinion) if you love and are able to sustain the flask playstyle. I remember when, more than a year ago, we were discussing about the Pathfinder capabilities when compared to Deadeye and Raider, and now it's better than ever, even if both Raider and Deadeye received substantial buffs in the meanwhile.

Talking about the build itself, the only thing which really disappoints me (even if I know that it's the best way to push DPS even farther) is the Arrow Dancing + Point Blank combo. It's counterintuitive and since you have to be in quasi melee range to do the best damage it can become a bit risky at higher levels.

Plus, a question: what's your current critical strike chance with all your best gear + diamond flask up?
"
djnat wrote:
I'm glad to see that the final evolution of your build went for Pathfinder, which is absolutely the best option to play an endgame archer (in my opinion) if you love and are able to sustain the flask playstyle. I remember when, more than a year ago, we were discussing about the Pathfinder capabilities when compared to Deadeye and Raider, and now it's better than ever, even if both Raider and Deadeye received substantial buffs in the meanwhile.

Talking about the build itself, the only thing which really disappoints me (even if I know that it's the best way to push DPS even farther) is the Arrow Dancing + Point Blank combo. It's counterintuitive and since you have to be in quasi melee range to do the best damage it can become a bit risky at higher levels.

Plus, a question: what's your current critical strike chance with all your best gear + diamond flask up?

The Arrow Dancing and PB combo is pretty rough, and I wasn't really sure if there was a solid solution to it or not. It seems that Arrow Dancing is somewhat disposable at different points, especially against Chimera where fog phase has the potential to cause a lot of problems. I'm sort of burnt out at the moment and just waiting for 3.0 beta so I can play with some of the new changes.

Also good of you to point out the Crit -- I had to make some adjustments to the first post. The tree was originally set up for an ~8.8% base Crit Harbinger with 4 Power Charges and non-Legacy Vinktar, but moving into the different direction with the Opus, base Crit was much lower. In this particular configuration it's in an awkward spot where it doesn't quite have enough Crit to cap on its own, but too high to get full value out of Diamond Flask.

87.88% with ICS Gem in the Death's Opus, no Diamond Flask

71.31% with 8.75% Base Crit Harbinger, pre-Diamond Flask (91.8% post-Diamond Flask)

I would like to get the 4th Power Charge (which would nearly complete the Crit on the Harbinger), but atm the tree points had to be adjusted for non-Legacy Vinktar. Essence Sap is definitely the point I would sacrifice for the 4th Power Charge using a Legacy Vinktar or even a Boot Enchant for fast mapping. If I didn't want to invest into Kaom's as a potential swap, I'd take out Path of the Warrior to get there. That would get very close to cap (especially with a missing Diamond Ring base in the gear) on both setups.

@Therms: Definitely. Go with something similar to this tree that I posted:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAMedAF4DHgUtBiMILgiJDY0PqxEvFHUWvzdMGYoZjh9BIXYi6i2DI_YkiySdJP0mlSo4LlMwcTB8MfoyATY9N9Q51DpCF5Y-z-mYQzFEDUd-Sn1LeE2S3Q1RR1O7VUtbr11o8W1h4mJaYqxlTWyMFSBwUnTtdct1_Xb3ePmet3rvexR9dX7dfyv_EIRvhMWGzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_GbSVBZcG9qOa8ZuNm7WdqqCfoaSjiqTCp9SyGbVIt7a74702vea-p7_VwTPDOsSiyPDKqc96f4DTb9N-1CPUQtaK2sHdqOHb51TqYutj7T_tg-4O73rI3P1u_rr-yP_e

Once you get Acuity you should be able to get out of the Vaal Pact altogether by connecting to Shadow through the right side.

Syrobonker: I may have to look the old Tanky tree again. It did have Vitality Void to ramp up the leech but I'll do some number comparisons. For the Default Tree I consider personally Jewel Sockets that take 3 Nodes (Scion & by Acro) to be optional, as well as the second Frenzy Charge. Mostly if you have a 3-Stat Jewel then putting it alongside the tree (next to Profane Chemistry) or traveling 2 Passives is okay, but I would not use 3 Passives for such Jewels. If you're going to use Kaom's Heart you can also cut out Point Blank, as that is mainly there for the single target aspect. With Kaom's it'll be fairly comfortable mapping experience with only TS.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I asked about the crit chance because maybe it would be more efficient to spend 5 points in the lower part of the Claw wheel to get 20% phys damage, 60% crit and 45% crit multi than going for deadly draw. You would use a lioneye's fall in the nearby socket in that case to convert claw modifiers into bow ones, and you would gain some mana and life leech in the process, so you can remove the mana node in the essence sap cluster and gain another 20% crit chance from the lethality wheel.

If it's useful to be nearer to the crit chance cap, I'd consider this option: when using acuities + non-legacy vinktar, critting is even more important than doing more damage. Let me know what you think about it.
Last edited by djnat on Apr 10, 2017, 11:29:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info