will fishing in game ever be a truth?

so i was wondering if fishing in game would actually ever be a thing in the game
the concept is there but the mechanic seems to not work at all since ziggy d made that bogus video back in 2013 the comunity as a whole has stood in a state of wonder as to what /if/ or when they will implement the mechanics in the game to actually use it according to my research (and weeding through knee deep bullshit) the mechanic was once there in 1.3 beta etc but was "supposedly" never fully developed in order to make said concept a reality but my question to the poe community is this
WHAT ARE THEY SO AFRAID OF?!!! there are people in the game that have more iir iiq in std than what any fishing pole(if the rumors are in fact true) would give the fact that fishing poles them selves have almost the same drop rate as finding a mirror of kalandra so it would at least be a valuable assert and the resale value would better balance the economy that already broken beyond belief as it is so what are they truly afraid of if there worried about people fishing and getting oh idk a fish that grants a legacy koams heart(just as a example) or a head hunters (another example) then make it so the fish dont just grant unique fish make it so the chances are so and so % its not like they couldn't add this to the game the question is why havent they?

sorry for severe lack of grammar

sincerely
wrath
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 8:58:53 AM
It's real you're just not worthy enough to see it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 13, 2016, 3:33:07 AM
so what i have to get to like lvl 100 spend a outrageous fortune and become basically a streamer to get it to work yup makes sense
it is a troll thing. The lines on the rods are not even animated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

Fishing=trolling
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
so what i have to get to like lvl 100 spend a outrageous fortune and become basically a streamer to get it to work yup makes sense

It's not that complicated, all you need is a rod and a lure that fits to the desciption of the lure on your rod. For example this rod say rhoa feather lure:

Therefore you need to use it together with some:

to make it work.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
if thats true then what is a thur mataturgical lure then cause idk what youd use thats thurmaturgy as a lure

I actually got my first fishing rod a few days ago. Would be nice if we can actually go fishing for real.

yes thats the same one i have there is no thurmaturgical lure like my thing is this how much longer is the poe comunity gonna bust there asses trying to find these things for them to have no value, to catch fish that have no mechanic at all and i swear the guys that aree super demigod suppoerters dont even know them self if this is real or not this troll needs to come to a end whats nex a frying pan unique that you can fry the fish in that has no purpose?
Even though I would totally love to be able to fish... I don´t think it will really fit into a game like this.
And regarding all those little jokes and pranks regarding fishing in the game, I think fishing will never be more than a running gag in POE. :(
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Last edited by Zupeek on Aug 14, 2016, 6:05:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info