What's the first map you're going to use a Shaper's Orb on?

Should read the mechanics announcement. Shaper's a quest item... not really an orb.
Wouldn't you want to keep tier 16 drops confined to the 4 guardian maps? If you started to add all these tier 11s to muddle with the map pool of 16s, then you just lose your chances to fight the guardians (and getting the shard to fight the shaper)
"
TrowNHunneds wrote:
Wouldn't you want to keep tier 16 drops confined to the 4 guardian maps? If you started to add all these tier 11s to muddle with the map pool of 16s, then you just lose your chances to fight the guardians (and getting the shard to fight the shaper)

Highest tier that has shaper's orb is T15, which can be applied to T10. So you can't make "new T16" maps.
ya I guess it turns out that we have the following choice for our first map to upgrade...

Desert

Jungle Valley

Tunnel

Arcade

since our first shapers comes from a T6 and can only be applied to a T1? Anyone else reading it that way?

Im probably upgrading Jungle Valley, possibly Arcade if my first char is some sort of half baked shitshow spell caster who cant manmode the Spinner. Desert and Tunnel are complete aids, if they havent significantly changed then theyre the designated chisel recipe pile.
untainted paradise +5 level seem really nice for xp & gems leveling
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Should read the mechanics announcement. Shaper's a quest item... not really an orb.

Erm, Chris calls it Shaper's Orb like 58 times in the post + other preview content. Calling it anything else seems like it would be confusing.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Erm, Chris calls it Shaper's Orb like 58 times in the post + other preview content. Calling it anything else seems like it would be confusing.

You can call it a grapefruit if you want. I'll refer to it by it's function. It's not able to be traded. It's has limited options. It's a guarenteed once and only once when a specific action is completed.

I don't call that an orb. Sounds much more like a quest item. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
"
snakesolidx wrote:
untainted paradise +5 level seem really nice for xp & gems leveling

But you can only get them from Zana, and Maps from her won't affect or be affected by Atlas..

Are you saying that Untainted is getting an actual physical Map?!

As for me... Strand
Other than that, I'm not sure what else I'd use it on.. I'll have to see.

Must appease the Strand RNG Gods by playing more Strand.
T11 Strand... I'm getting aroused just thinking about it. (The Gods will be pleased.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 24, 2016, 7:09:07 PM
Poorjoy's asylum, obviously.

No seriously, can you do that, that would be sick as fuck.

Discover poorjoys on the atlas and then shape it? Or is there a unique restriction rule?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Considering i like to vaal maps and having multiple boses on say map will be realy beneficial i consider that good invesment.

Curently idk mach abouth whats changed and whats new but i figure divination cards and new crafting base can have some zone restrictions and who know whats in the making so not mach to say until we get to know more.

Map that have most of sensible aspects and placment is just a logical choice att that point. xD

"
Boem wrote:
Poorjoy's asylum, obviously.

No seriously, can you do that, that would be sick as fuck.

Discover poorjoys on the atlas and then shape it? Or is there a unique restriction rule?

Peace,

-Boem-

I am incline to say not posible, reson is that unique maps dont realy do well with crafting and also they are not in atlas i figure.

On other hand i may ask same for Zana instances becouse they show unteinted paradise on atlas, mining its there for crafting i gess?
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 24, 2016, 8:41:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info