What's the first map you're going to use a Shaper's Orb on?

Depends on how rare the orb is and how much the economy decides it is worth. Value-wise I would guess a +5 map upgrade (pre-map drop rate buff) would cost around 10-15 chaos but then again, the orb could end up being common and maps could also be easier to chain upward this patch.

There are several I would like to try.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
In my opinion everything else would be kind od stupid tbh. ^^

elaborate please

Well a level 11 map is the highest tier map you can use that orb on therefore using the orb on a lower one would be bad. Plus I said I would use the most linear lvl 11 map that is available in 1.4 because a very linear map provides the highest clear speed so you get the most efficent tier 16 map possible.

T16 maps don't drop that often though. I think it would be much better to use it on the best layout T5-8 map instead.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
I have a semi related question. Does anyone know if the atlas is per character or per league? That would effect my decision.

I don't believe this has been announced yet.
Dunes
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Hmmm... mao kun map, for instarip to fairgraves' spectral throw, but TONS of currency.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I guess Orchard wins, for a T8 map(right now) it gives a lots of XP, also Cemetery SeemsGood
d:-D*
"
XibalbaL wrote:
Plateau seems to have gotten a buff to its level. If it's possible to have a t16 plateau, I'd just do that all day.

100% this
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
first one i find will sell for few ex cause making profit is the poe way
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
innervation wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
I have a semi related question. Does anyone know if the atlas is per character or per league? That would effect my decision.

I don't believe this has been announced yet.

It has been announced. They are shared across all your characters in a given league (much like Forsaken Masters are now). When you start a new league, your masters + Atlas are new and fresh, and any character you create in the new league can each accumulate progress towards them.

"
Miazga wrote:
first one i find will sell for few ex cause making profit is the poe way

They're not tradeable. And with all the new details released, it will be interesting to see how people's responses change.
considering I hardly ever get any map drops above tier 10, I doubt I will be using the orb on anything higher than a tier 5, maybe 6 or I will never again get to play those maps unless red maps finally start dropping for casuals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info