What's the first map you're going to use a Shaper's Orb on?

"
Not sure what map I'm going to use it on, but I know I sure as fuck am not running any T14 Orchards or T15 Museums.

Tunneltrap can fuck right off.

Actually MFing a T15 museum could be insane.... those dudes drop map lewt
INB4 Atlas just reinforces the Gorge meta even more.
This is a buff™
"
innervation wrote:
What's the first map you're going to use a Shaper's Orb on IF you will ever get one?

Fixed the question for you!

IF I ever will get one of those I'll choose the most linear tier 11 map that the new expansion has to offer! In my opinion everything else would be kind od stupid tbh. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Well there are new maps + new tilesets. Maybe they added some high tier linear maps so we won't still be doing gorge runs all day...
"
666lol666 wrote:
In my opinion everything else would be kind od stupid tbh. ^^

elaborate please
I doubt I'll ever find a Shaper's orb. It's likely to be quite rare, and only available in higher maps... and I've never been happy spending too much time there.

We'll see.
Arid Lake if its still a T9... IDK why but that's my favorite map that i would run all day long over Gorge.
Canyon as well Probably Canyon over Arid Lake since when you get pack size on it it can have so many mobs its just a nice map.
I would also throw Jungle Valley in there but its apparently been moved from T7 to like T1 supposedly so i mean even with the +5 its not gonna be what it is now so no point. But it has a good layout and pack size potential. Kinda sad about that change to the maps to be honest. Gonna miss gauging where my builds progression is at that point in mapping with JV map boss.

"
Not sure what map I'm going to use it on, but I know I sure as fuck am not running any T14 Orchards or T15 Museums.

Tunneltrap can fuck right off.

Shit ill take those T14 Orchard's.. that map has always paid off with nice pack size and the boss almost always has a lockbox in the room with him for some reason ive noticed. Ive always wondered why that boss room has boxes in it so often.. maybe its just my RNG fucking with me who knows. That boss is really only a problem if you are Melee and even then his one shot fireball is pretty slow and telegraphed.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 17, 2016, 5:12:29 PM
"
almostdead wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
In my opinion everything else would be kind od stupid tbh. ^^

elaborate please

Well a level 11 map is the highest tier map you can use that orb on therefore using the orb on a lower one would be bad. Plus I said I would use the most linear lvl 11 map that is available in 1.4 because a very linear map provides the highest clear speed so you get the most efficent tier 16 map possible.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Strand could become the new gorge as it's easier to obtain.
Unless obtaining new maps is made easier.
I have a semi related question. Does anyone know if the atlas is per character or per league? That would effect my decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info