What's the first map you're going to use a Shaper's Orb on?

That's the +5 map level currency.

Also, if you say Gorge you're lame af.

Also also, I think the +5 was a good number. Taking 7s to 12s and 10s to 15s feels just right. 6 would be silly, 4 wouldn't be enough.
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 11:10:50 PM
Tropical island because the map reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-HjFQ_Jtg
Obviously T11's since they extended the maximum map tier to 16.

T16 springs for days. Dear god I hope people can move away from gorge rotations.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 13, 2016, 2:31:47 AM
I'll reserve that answer until I know how rare they are (in drop, not in poe.trade)
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 13, 2016, 2:35:55 AM
I dunno, I think why not just make them +1 level and then drop 5x as many of them? Seems odd. So are we presuming these dont stack? Can I take a tropical island from 1 to 6 and then to 11? Or is 6 all I can do?

If I can take Promenade and Shore up by 10 levels each Im doing that for sure. If we cant double up on them then its sort of limiting, no white tier maps will be worth upgrading because you cant get them to a red tier level. It would be essentially something you only to do t7-10 maps right? Maybe you do it to a t11 if ur super tryhard mode.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I dunno, I think why not just make them +1 level and then drop 5x as many of them? Seems odd. So are we presuming these dont stack? Can I take a tropical island from 1 to 6 and then to 11? Or is 6 all I can do?

If I can take Promenade and Shore up by 10 levels each Im doing that for sure. If we cant double up on them then its sort of limiting, no white tier maps will be worth upgrading because you cant get them to a red tier level. It would be essentially something you only to do t7-10 maps right? Maybe you do it to a t11 if ur super tryhard mode.

They should of done tiers like they did with essences. Five is such an arbitrary number.

T1 +1
T2 +2
T3 +3
T4 +5

3*T(n) = T(n+1)
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It's worth noting that there seems to have been a major reshuffle of which maps are which tier.

Looking at the atlas and the map arts, if we work inwards from T1 to T15, then T16 for the 4 surrounding the centre 'thing' many of the maps people are saying they would +5 are already high tier.

Trop Isle T7?
Plateau T12?
Gorge T13?
Springs T14?

Use this for reference

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 13, 2016, 2:55:58 AM
courtyard !!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Actuially I think Mountain Ledge.. and Arena both are fun to me.. and I always thought it´#s a pity that they are so low in Tiers.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Plateau seems to have gotten a buff to its level. If it's possible to have a t16 plateau, I'd just do that all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info