Unique Diamond Flask

So this isn't a thing yet to my knowledge. Let's all suggest what you think the unique diamond flask should be when we eventually/hopefully get one.
I think it should be a flask that guarentees crits during flask effect but reduces crit multi to 0.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 7:17:50 PM
GGG has been really stingy with the good unique flasks ever since they did global nerfs to existing ones.

Don't expect anything remotely close to the power of even post nerfed ToH and vinktars.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
SolarArchael wrote:
So this isn't a thing yet to my knowledge. Let's all suggest what you think the unique diamond flask should be when we eventually/hopefully get one.
I think it should be a flask that guarentees crits during flask effect but reduces crit multi to 0.
And also uses 80 charges out of 60 stored :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
After the VoV fiasco - which IMO was nerfed way too much - I really don't expect to see any OP flasks any time soon.

It shouldn't be a big deal though - players are limited to 5 flask slots anyway so whether you have 7 very good flasks to choose from, or 10 - it's not a big deal.

Would love to see unique Diamond, Jade, Stibnite, Basalt, and a different unique Quartz flask since Forbidden Taste is only useful for skin transfer.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Forbidden Taste is only useful for skin transfer.

It instantly heals you to full life...
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

As well as "8% of maximum Life taken as Chaos Damage per Second". Never seen anyone use Forbidden Taste except for skin transfer.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

As well as "8% of maximum Life taken as Chaos Damage per Second". Never seen anyone use Forbidden Taste except for skin transfer.

You mean streamers? Or what? Because a good portion of them are way too bad for PoE. FT has its uses and its good the majority of people dont appreciate it, it keeps the value low. Insane upsides (instant heal at 75% of your life, + phase + dodge/spelldodge) and the downside is easily countered in the builds its used. Really underrated flask.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Ceryneian wrote:

You've never played a Life-based build with high Chaos rez, have you? If you ever do, do remember to try Forbidden Taste. Maybe then you will understand why I'm saying you have no idea what you're talking about.

A few of the unique flasks are really niche. But when you have a build that can use one properly, they instantly become your most valuable resource. "The Sorrow of the Divine" (Zealot's Oath during flask effect) is a great example of that. Which tbh is indicative of good design, unlike Atziri flask/Rumis/ToH/VoV, which are strong for nearly every build.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Aug 14, 2016, 4:41:38 AM
Lolz, I don't watch streamers bro. Never have. I do my own builds and I've never found a use for FT in any build.

The flask been trading at <1 alt since eternity. But somehow you guys have figured it all out. Props.

Yes I guess it makes sense to some people to carry a unique flask for HP recovery - one that uses 45 out of 60 charges per sip. Especially one that needs them to stack chaos res on gear so they don't degen too much over 4s. On top of that they want a life flask they can't roll any other mods on that they usually want on a life flask like Staunching.

Unless you are building an 8k life chaos "tank" that is so bad it needs Forbidden Taste I have no idea what you are doing.

Yes the 10% dodges and Phasing are "insane" benefits as you say.

There are many ways to get high instant life or fast life regen from flasks. I can regen 4.5k hp in 1 sec on 1 sip from a life flask.

And nope, I don't play high chaos res life builds - I don't need high chaos res at all to do this game. Never have. And if for some reason in the future I ever wanted a high chaos res tank build - I would just build a 10k+ CI build instead.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 14, 2016, 4:46:59 PM
and a very lovely skin trasnfer it is. no unique life flasks to my knowledge so nothing to trasnfer onto them :/ Luckily they look nice as is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info