ggg best company hi i am redditor

so basically i was supeeeeeeer! hyped to do this cool 48hour race ssf flashback ive been waiting since 2014... then on friday morning before going to work i notice it has been sadly delayed by 3 hours! what a surprise certainly there has been supeeeeeeer! big bug that caused ggg to do this since they are best company in existence.. we always talk about how good company ggg is on global 5055 c",)... so then i see they are releaseing new expansion that i already saved up 440dollar to buy the highest supporter pack.... i wasnt sad since that is really good reason to delay long awaited race by measly 3 hour.... 3 hour wait is nothing after already waiting for 2year ha ha ha!!!

but then things went south really fast for me... i woke up at 6am today to do work and after work i feed my kid i sex my wife i walk my dog i take cold shower i make coffee i eat spinach flapjacks to get ready for race at 2am after already staying up for 18 hours... i strt race very well i mule qs then i am already in act2 lvl18 when ggg put msg that they need to restart event due to some bug with weaver (i still wasnt that far i just killed fidelitas)... and we lose another 2 hour :(!

at this point my kid is already awake and crying now i need to stay up another 18 hours without sleep (i wanted to get to the act 3 before my kid wake so i can go fast tomorrow!)

but then i die to exile hailrake flicker boss beyond mob and i was so sad i didnt even reroll again! *sniff sniff*
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2016, 5:31:10 PM
xD
d:-D*
make sure to breastfeed your baby properly ms jane maukonen!
also since you spent 440$ on supporter pack your baby probaby wont have any new toys in a while ? :(
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info