What happens if the sextant adds 1 mod your build CANNOT DO?

Why wouldn't a Orb of Scouring work to remove the mod? It works on everything else.
Besides im quite sure things like this are considered.. Maybe some other not mentioned crafting mats will be available for said concern? Guess we will be finding out more like always in the coming weeks.

I wouldn't worry or read too much into it just yet.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
rethink making a conditional build? Crazy idea, but maybe go slower and use a mana flask? Can't always expect to use 4 damage flasks, and a quicksilver going fullspeed.
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Apparently you cannot scour the sextant mod(s) / remove the mod(s) in some way. And it says it lasts for 5 uses. You just have to find some other map to continue with somewhere else on the Atlas??

If this isn't explained it could totally destroy the experience of mapping.

You'll get fked , simple as that .
pay someone to run the maps for you or just put 5 maps in and waste it or have friends do it for you, reroll a char. etc
I don't see the issue here.

If you're playing a build that is unable to run certain mods, don't use that Shaper's Orb on your maps.

Noone is forcing you to use it anyways and I am pretty sure that this Orb is supposed to be used by people who can run the strongest maps anyways and as such want to increase the potential reward (rarity / quantity) even further and/or are looking for a challenge.
"
Jankalor wrote:
I don't see the issue here.

If you're playing a build that is unable to run certain mods, don't use that Shaper's Orb on your maps.

Noone is forcing you to use it anyways and I am pretty sure that this Orb is supposed to be used by people who can run the strongest maps anyways and as such want to increase the potential reward (rarity / quantity) even further and/or are looking for a challenge.

........another one who confuses "sextants" with shaper orbs :P

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Guys, do we have any updates concerning "scouring" of unwanted sextant mods???

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Git good. :)
Still no info about this :/

Time to brick our Atlas !!
-Mythabril
Good question.

I would think that the pool of mods that can be added are much smaller than regular map mods , looking at the fotage iv seen iv not seen a build spasific roll on any of them . Perhaps a non issue dew to what tehy can roll .

Also a scoure would fix this , but still be a piss off .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info