Anyone else skipping Essence League?

TBH, Essence league just looks super bland. I'm going to be playing it because I do like the fresh start. I'll pretty much be treating it as an Atlas of Worlds league since I rarely play standard. I'm just disappointed in a "crafting" based league.
Until now i was never really lucky in crafting gear, so the league is not so interested for me. I will play a little bit the league to collect essences (for the possibility when they transfer this function to standard), collecting stone hammer :-)) But i think i play maximum 20% of my playtime in league, the other 80% i try to fill my Atlas..
I will skip essence league because I skip every league, standard for the win.
prophecy was casual for me made 2 80+ till they went to hell this time will be casual casual
found a nice chinsol build iam eager to try out

1h-2h a day max till the char dies

waiting for the essence only uniques
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 25, 2016, 11:45:38 AM
Will check 2.4 patch notes and will probably skip this league as well.
Unless they lure me in with something like the monkey, will skip. I want to tag team the atlas with standard chars. I can dust a lot of them off and give them the attention they deserve or get rid of those that don't pull their own weight.
Censored.
ill probably try it out for a bit , but not at start . ill wait till mid league when some league only stuff is made cheaper .. then buy the low hanging fruit
Gonna play the league for the mtx rewards nothing else as i never have nor ever will craft in this game chaos spam all the way for me.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Stanard for sure. Glad people are starting to remove their heads from their rears and joining the fun of perfecting their builds on standard.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Starting from nothing is what PoE is for me. I just have to try out Essence/Atlas until I get bored of it. Experiencing it first hand too is way better than reading feedback from players so skipping is out of the question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info