Anyone else skipping Essence League?

still better than prophecy.
Second-class poe gamer
I just ordered a VR headset. So gaming for me has moved on from new tileset grinding.
All i want is a fucking league where you have challenge... fucking pissed of Lootbased leagues
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
Honestly, for me the league gimmick is way less important than just having the enforced fresh start. Playing in Standard (other than for testing purposes) is completely unfulfilling because I have everything I could ever want already. So meh, leagues regardless.

IDK for me ive been playing Leagues now so long that like you ive pretty much got EVERYTHING i could ever need to realize all the builds ive got in mind so i think this might be the league i take a break from the fresh start and go back and do some crazy stuff with all the things ive acquired in these past leagues.

Ive been waiting for a league that doesn't have so much i feel like im really missing out on too much to not play it. This one since its all about crafting and im not too much into crafting gear personally seems like the perfect opportunity to enjoy all that stuff i have put back.

Strokes for folks i know but for me ill still get to enjoy the new endgame stuff which was what im most excited for anyway so it seems perfect for me to take a break from the fresh start and go perfect some of my old builds and make a few new ones to perfect for a couple months. \m/

Edit: not to mention my Standard Stash is getting a bit out of control... it NEEDS some attention for sure.

I'm thinking like that... Already too much characters and things to try with accumulated stuff, and waiting for the CoC nerf also...
... nothing
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:58:36 PM
To me prophecy was the league to skip, I like leagues that don't require much active participation, anarchy, ambush, domination, rampage, perandus and have liked Talisman, warbands and Prophecy the least. Talisman wasnt sooooooo bad after i stopped trying to mess with talismans and play, same in prophecy and warbands, once I stopped worrying about them and just played I had a better time.

I just like starting over with nothing, and to do that in standard I would just have to delete my account and start a new one every few months.
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Aug 17, 2016, 12:12:04 PM
"
I use temporary leagues more for the fresh start than anything. I have no desire to play on a league where I have everything imaginable already.

Also, since it is releasing in tandem with an expansion; the less than interesting league mechanics aren't the worst.

GGG aren't going to trick me into crafting. I've fallen for this trap before.

On board with this 99%. I'm gonna let myself get tricked into spinning the crafting wheel though - just once or twice to see if I hit the lottery. Then it's sell sell sell time with the rest of the essences.
Well, it depends if the mtx and league specific uniques are good enough to make me play, other wise standard it is.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Guess it depends what else I have going on. If things come up, or other games catch my eye more, I'll skip it. If I'm playing PoE in September, I'll be playing in the League

I can't bring myself to play Standard.
gigigi is really scared of loot pinata leagues, especially after perandus. most of the leagues that has relied on killing extra mobs for extra loot has resulted in total garbage (warbands, talisman, essence, prophecy)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info