Facebreaker Infernal Blow Zerk - need help with build

Hello there

I'm not a hardcore player (got kinda bored with my witch once I passed the normal difficulty) but now I'm returning and I find Facebreaker build really fun. My original goal was to reach triple Ancestral Warchief using this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1672644

Buuut after using Infernal Blow to level and basically explode everything I punch I kinda want to center my build around IB. Add no shield and Berserk path and I get myself a real glass cannon ^^

The only problem is that I don't really get the mechanics of building a skill tree, since it's so open, so I need your help in making this work. Here's my build:

It's my version of https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1540118 build, but minus weapon nodes. As for equipment, since I lack weapon and a shield slots to put gems into, I was thinking of this equipment:

Helmet (4L):
Abyssus + CWDT (level 9)-Molten Shell-Blood Rage-Summon Chaos Golem
Armor (6L):
Daresso's Defiance + Infernal Blow-Melee Splash-Multistrike-Melee Physical Damage-Fortify-Added Fire Damage
Gloves (4L):
Facebreaker + Herald of Ash-Added Fire Damage-Chance to Ignite-Increased Burning Damage
Boots (4L):
Redblade Tramplers + Warlord's Mark-Blasphemy, Vaal Haste-Hatred
Belt:
Meginord's Girdle
Rings:
Mutewind Seal + (empty slot)
Mutewind Seal + Portal
Amulet:
Bloodgrip
Quiver:
Hyrri's Bite
Jewels:
Survival Skills
Flasks:
3x Divine Life Flask, Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate

I'd just like to mention that I just picked equipment that I like from the PoE wiki. I don't know if it works with each other, I just winged it so please don't roast me too hard ^^;

At the moment of writing this I'm lv 23 and I have the belt, quiver, gloves and jewels. I'm stacking armor and PhysDmg, and my IB is linked to Melee Splash and AFD. It plays awesomely but I'd like your opinion on it and possible corrections please.

Last bumped on Aug 12, 2016, 11:39:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info