♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

"
Owwlll wrote:
Um cold to fire doesn't help you convert any lightning damage. The only damage boost you are getting from cold to fire is 50% of cold as extra fire and the gem increases which actually is not as much damage as you think compared to being able to 100% ignite.

Half your lightning damage is converted directly to fire by avatar of fire.

The other half is converted to cold by call of the brotherhood.

Half that cold is converted to fire by avatar of fire. The other half is converted to fire by the cold to fire gem.
"

Anyone tested in 2.4 yet?

Im testing it out right now. currently on level 70 and just got the items the game play feels really smooth although i dont recommend using lightening warp as your main still until you got Avatar of fire and the call of the brotherhood. i leveled with flame blast moste of the time alhough i did swap flameblast for firestorm for clearing maps but kept flameblast for bosses.
its a great build both DMG wise and defensively.

Really? It isn't super annoying for the 8 seconds out of ever 14 when you don't ignite stuff?

not at all i ignite every single pack i use lighting warp on and thats with only 23% chance to ignite.

"
Awesome thanks for info. I'm currently level 56 also using flamrblast and fire storm.

I'm curious as to how this build performs at end game. I really want to do Uber Atziri and Uber Lab this season but not sure if this is the right build for it.

i tried doing Atziri for now and it went fine. still havent done all the uber lab trails so i dont know how it does there but atziri is fine as long as you play it right.
I would really Love to See how it is working out maybe you can nake a Small Video Kolosus or Show the tree and gear you are currently using
"
"
Owwlll wrote:
Um cold to fire doesn't help you convert any lightning damage. The only damage boost you are getting from cold to fire is 50% of cold as extra fire and the gem increases which actually is not as much damage as you think compared to being able to 100% ignite.

Half your lightning damage is converted directly to fire by avatar of fire.

The other half is converted to cold by call of the brotherhood.

Half that cold is converted to fire by avatar of fire. The other half is converted to fire by the cold to fire gem.

Yeah which is why if you can spare the life may as well use Pyre, a couple of res, 100% cold to fire freeing up a gem slot, and increased burning damage.

Someone said they weren't have any trouble igniting though so maybe i should go back and test properly
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
I would really Love to See how it is working out maybe you can nake a Small Video Kolosus or Show the tree and gear you are currently using

Sure will do in about a day or so since im away curentally
sup guys... running around 4200 life in EHC around lvl 82 running lower tier maps with no issues. definitely still viable build.

i took MoM to mitigate some damage as well at RotF. Have not taken reflect ascension node yet... still have yet to do uber.... might not even take it rotf mitigates so much reflect... will see if it gets worse in higher tier meeps. Due to semi-low hp I definitely felt squishy vs a fully buffed merc izaro
Last edited by synonix on Sep 7, 2016, 1:43:44 AM
Anyone care to share their items/stats if they are above level 70?

I'd love to see how people are playing this and their experience.
Is this build still viable for 2.4? I've been lvling till 45 and I feel very weak (using AoF and Call of Brotherhood). When does the dmg starts to wreck things down??

Thank you
"
antarex1 wrote:
Is this build still viable for 2.4? I've been lvling till 45 and I feel very weak (using AoF and Call of Brotherhood). When does the dmg starts to wreck things down??

Thank you

i don't know how new conflux work, so u have to try.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
antarex1 wrote:

Thank you

I've been wrecking things since early on, I'm now level 72 and just now bought CotB. I've been flameblasting my way through. I still need merc ascendancy for the prolif. Using LW to clear dried lake at this point is very doable, but the fire doesn't proliferate nicely yet which slows you down. I just FB large packs still. Only issue I have at this point is the lack of dexterity. I'll need to craft a good roll on some items to fix this, just like OP did.

Great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info