♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

I don't know how it will works because lightning warp always do fire damage and if you burn an enemy he burn and then prolif it, the only 1 thing to see is: will new conflux cancel the status aliment when change the status? i explain better, i burn enemy with light warp, then conflux start with chill or shock, the burn expire or remain? need to understand this thing, if remain the build don't die, if don't remain the build die
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Oh man hope it doesn't die. Just spent 5 hours leveling to 35 doing this build. I'm planning on reaching end game just in time for expansion.
IAM LVL 78 ANY RARE MOBS HAS REFLECT ELEMENTAL DAMAGE INSTANT DEATH TO CHARCTER
ANY SOLUTION ?
"
tiger2shadow wrote:
IAM LVL 78 ANY RARE MOBS HAS REFLECT ELEMENTAL DAMAGE INSTANT DEATH TO CHARCTER
ANY SOLUTION ?

Take paragon of calamity ascendency and use flask when he see reflect mob.. it's hard to die vs reflect with this build, u are doing something wrong
build is nuts with clear speed... though it does seem quite squishy... even with reflect takin into account with asscention passives. havent gone past t12 maps yet but i dont think this char without some serious damage mitigation could handle top tier maps. at about 4800 hp and just t7 maps like spider boss does hellla dmg. Ill be testing out uber lab later today to see if this guy can handle a fully buffed uber izaro fight

If i were to HC this char id probably take more jewel slots for life and over capped resist and then swap out flammability for enfeeble... or just run with a group that has a curser

all in all solid build and i fucking love playing it!
"
Hitma47 wrote:
I don't know how it will works because lightning warp always do fire damage and if you burn an enemy he burn and then prolif it, the only 1 thing to see is: will new conflux cancel the status aliment when change the status? i explain better, i burn enemy with light warp, then conflux start with chill or shock, the burn expire or remain? need to understand this thing, if remain the build don't die, if don't remain the build die

The way I understand it is the initial enemies you hit will be ignited, when the ignite prolifs to nearby enemies it will chill or shock instead if it is not in the ignite cycle.

The shock might be ok but the chill won't kill packs. Pyre no good because it's not doing cold damage, the fire damage is just causing chilling. Not sure about 3 dragon's either as that will prevent your initial ignites from LW completely
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
synonix wrote:
build is nuts with clear speed... though it does seem quite squishy... even with reflect takin into account with asscention passives. havent gone past t12 maps yet but i dont think this char without some serious damage mitigation could handle top tier maps. at about 4800 hp and just t7 maps like spider boss does hellla dmg. Ill be testing out uber lab later today to see if this guy can handle a fully buffed uber izaro fight

If i were to HC this char id probably take more jewel slots for life and over capped resist and then swap out flammability for enfeeble... or just run with a group that has a curser

all in all solid build and i fucking love playing it!

mate you are completly wrong i've done all tier maps, and all bosses, only malachai not, ripped after first core. Only cancer mods for this build is +80% enemies fire resistance in combo with elemental equilibrium xD
Don't need 2x singularity u can use a shield with high life, is the same. For mitigation i use armour flask. A good choise could be Mind over Matter but need more mana and mana regen than me here. Flammability is too much important to ignite enemies.

"
Owwlll wrote:
The way I understand it is the initial enemies you hit will be ignited, when the ignite prolifs to nearby enemies it will chill or shock instead if it is not in the ignite cycle.

The shock might be ok but the chill won't kill packs. Pyre no good because it's not doing cold damage, the fire damage is just causing chilling. Not sure about 3 dragon's either as that will prevent your initial ignites from LW completely

dude can't use three dragons, it says: ur fire damage can shock but not ignite, and light warp is fire damage here.. so u can't use it.. it's easy
Yeah I just had a play around using chance to ignite + pyre and it seems ok, not as much damage as before but def still viable. maybe if we are shocking every 10 seconds for 4 seconds it'll be enough to help with the dmg

I tried using the other elementalist points instead with ele prolif gem but it lacked a bit more in dmg.

My gear:

also Pyre (which wasnt on the toon to link for some reason)

Just using whatever as its a test toon and my std tabs are a mess haha. Ashcaller is key for the burning dmg and the extra ignite.

kinda still really want to start the league with this :p
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Sep 2, 2016, 3:04:27 AM
oops double post, soz.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Sep 2, 2016, 3:04:50 AM
"
Owwlll wrote:
Yeah I just had a play around using chance to ignite + pyre and it seems ok, not as much damage as before but def still viable. maybe if we are shocking every 10 seconds for 4 seconds it'll be enough to help with the dmg

I tried using the other elementalist points instead with ele prolif gem but it lacked a bit more in dmg.

My gear:

also Pyre (which wasnt on the toon to link for some reason)

Just using whatever as its a test toon and my std tabs are a mess haha. Ashcaller is key for the burning dmg and the extra ignite.

kinda still really want to start the league with this :p

YOU CAN'T USE PYRE!! if u read it says that enemes explode, if they explode the elemental status don't prolif...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info