The Press Tour is Complete. New Supporter Packs Tomorrow!

Love it.

/is that dark traveler guy from trailer some manifestation of the beast? Doesn't even matter I ****** love this theme. Glad you guys bound it together somehow.

/shaper, got it
Last edited by Razis on Aug 12, 2016, 5:42:27 PM
Supporter packs are available now!

Need videos of the weapon effects though guys. [edit] OK, the weapon effects are also featured in the armour mtx videos, so good job!

I actually really like the look of the Hydra armour the most :)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Aug 12, 2016, 5:09:29 PM
looking at the stars ann space stuff. KSP league next? such hype!
"
Xavderion wrote:
My wife will buy me a supporter pack.

Right before she leaves you right?
Something else people might have missed about the supporter packs, the top three tiers offer you the option to not take the physical items and trade them in against extra mtx points. So if you do this for any of the top three tiers you actually get discounted points (i.e. at a greater than 10 : 1 ratio). I think that's the first time you could achieve that.
You could do that with the highest tier of Ascendency as well.
My profile has a new tab "badges" and its says I can have up to 7 forum titles. Now its the problem if I buy a new one and decide which one should be showed.

Yes it may be the considerations that our avatar should not take too much space, but tbh collecting titles and displaying them all has already been a small hobby for me or maybe more of us. Wish GGG would give us long term supporters a better solution to show them all.
Last edited by BesucherXia on Aug 13, 2016, 2:04:02 AM
"
BesucherXia wrote:
My profile has a new tab "badges" and its says I can have up to 7 forum titles. Now its the problem if I buy a new one and decide which one should be showed.

Yes it may be the considerations that our avatar should not take too much space, but tbh collecting titles and displaying them all has already been a small hobby for me or maybe more of us. Wish GGG would give us long term supporters a better solution to show them all.

I have to agree. Titles are actually one of the main reasons I buy the supporter packs, I just like having them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
While I am very excited for Atlas of Worlds, as is probably seen with my supporter pack purchase, I really hope that the expansion after Atlas of Worlds is something that makes the leveling process a little less tedious.
贊助包也太帥了吧! 買了買了~等我…我要它😈😈😈

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info