Info for all that are praying for beta key

I dont see how AH is a huge factor <-<; You didnt have one in D1-2 and it worked well.
PvP would be fun unless they totaly destroy it like they did in D2
Gaming Stream: http://twitch.tv/Sonhooo
Dota 2, UMvC3,PoE, Tera Online and betakey giveaways! :3
Well since you don't like hand over your beta key. I think I originally signed up 9 months ago in April. Still no key. Sigh.
"
sonholion wrote:
I dont see how AH is a huge factor <-<; You didnt have one in D1-2 and it worked well.
PvP would be fun unless they totaly destroy it like they did in D2

I actually liked pvping in D2.
They're getting rid of the hostile button in D3. :(

In regards to what the OP said.

- The game doesn't need an auction house to be successful. To be honest, i don't think i have ever played a dungeon crawler that has had an auction house.

- From what i hear, GGG is actually focusing a lot on the pvp aspect of the game and i think that will make the game even funner than it already is.

- I like the currency system they are using. Gold eventually becomes useless in most games and i would rather have currency that will be useful through out the entire game.

- This is not an MMORPG.

I honestly think this game will turn out great once it's released. The fact that you have to "make" the best items just makes it even more exciting imo. :D
This thread needs more turtles.
"
Renzozuken wrote:

I honestly think this game will turn out great once it's released. The fact that you have to "make" the best items just makes it even more exciting imo. :D

Yeah it's a very unique system, not many games offer that type of gameplay where have to make decisions with gems etc. to make best working wepon for yourself. I still haven't play it but the currency in the game is kinda a big deal like it was in D2 the gold was useless and people traded with runes which just made D2 even better game in my opinion.
the invite system is kinda bad as it is.

seeing someone from yesterday get in 5 min after the one over a year ago
"
"
gielater wrote:

I don't understand why You care so much about the writing of other people and offend them on the side as well, when his writing is pretty good looking in my opinion. English for some people is not the first language as I suppose You already have known that.

I didn't offend anyone. I merely said he should put his focus elsewhere. If anything he offended me with that monstrosity of a post.

As far as first languages is concerned... you don't see me typing out in German, French, Russian, or any other language because well... I suck at it. I always tell people, do what you're comfortable with (having spoken to plenty of foreign people in my employment). Better to not do something than half @ss it.

But the purpose of my post was to state that I disagree with his opinion and I think he's completely wrong. Take that for what its worth because that's just my opinion too.

Funny how natives are proud they can say it better...come to my country and say something here...at least others get what i was trying to say...my english isnt perfect,but that wasnt my point

Many of you saying "this will come" "this will be" are missing my point,because my point was that it should have been implemented already when its going to open beta soon...if its going to be implemented later w/o being tested before will be full of bugs...and that junk you are collecting is surely not a currency. So i think its you who is completely wrong...you are just addicted even though this game is fail,so your opinion isnt neutral...it is half-made..and this is reason why server is not populated
Alcohol doesnt solve any problems but neither does milk!
"
This should be documented as one of the longest fail sentences ever posted online. Less time playing games, and more time working on your English skills.

Aside from that, the game is great otherwise... I wouldn't read much into his opinion (which is a jumbled

A Nerd in rage !!! dont touch their game and say anything criticising PoE:D And also his is english is just fine everybody including "YOU" understands "Perfectly" what he was trying to say. Unlike you, he knows a second language well enough to go details and capable of expressing his opininons. Respect that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info