Info for all that are praying for beta key

Well..i wasnt waiting as long as many others here for a beta key...i luckily got in...but anyway...it was not worth it...this game is looking good...feeling good as it is better D2 included in MMO...even gameplay is well made...since i was playing diablo 1 - 2 for ages,this was something what made me smile..but after few hours in game ive realized theres no pvp...well not that important factor for everyone but for me it is...but oh well...its a beta...thats understandable...that may come later on...anyway the worse thing in this game till now is that theres no auction and no currency and so i know it wont appear even in open beta...lack of the most important factors which currency and auction house (if not stalling) or pvp are,makes the game be worth the play just for PVE fans and if you would not notice any sentences in online chat you feel like you are playing D2 with no connection...theres no perspective except you are gonna try it to the end just to see all the bosses,last equip or try different skills...which is kind of sad that this is happening in the last moments of closed beta stage...well for those who will reply to this something like "beta is for stress testing and bug searching and stuff" of course you are right but damn...there must be some motivation to test it...and lack of things ive said makes the game be more of pre-alpha version with half-made content than "close to open beta" as it has no perspective for future playing,because what i know they are not going to implement it...ive been testing like 40-50+ mmo´s in the past 12 years and can say there are no bugs,but it feels like you are testing a single player RPG than a MMORPG...going with your friend into the instance + chat in game + nothing else to do does not make any RPG be a MMORPG...such fail
Alcohol doesnt solve any problems but neither does milk!
Last edited by jeniczechx on Jan 20, 2012, 6:41:09 PM
I would like to see for myself, have you got a friend invite?
Ive watched a few streams and half the stuff you said wasnt there is in the game, how long did you play for? 5 mins?
Fact-check time:

• There is PvP, sort of (in the bandit quests). Full PvP-on-demand isn't enabled yet, but it will be. There will also be leagues aimed at PvP.
  • Currency is already in the game.
  • An auction house is likely nowhere in this game's future due to the complexities of the currency system. There will be player-to-player trade systems implemented in the future, and the forums will likely be our storefronts.
  • Finally: PoE isn't an MMO (at least, the devs don't want it to be considered as one).
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jan 20, 2012, 7:37:40 PM
"
jeniczechx wrote:
Well..i wasnt waiting as long as many others here for a beta key...i luckily got in...but anyway...it was not worth it...this game is looking good...feeling good as it is better D2 included in MMO...even gameplay is well made...since i was playing diablo 1 - 2 for ages,this was something what made me smile..but after few hours in game ive realized theres no pvp...well not that important factor for everyone but for me it is...but oh well...its a beta...thats understandable...that may come later on...anyway the worse thing in this game till now is that theres no auction and no currency and so i know it wont appear even in open beta...lack of the most important factors which currency and auction house (if not stalling) or pvp are,makes the game be worth the play just for PVE fans and if you would not notice any sentences in online chat you feel like you are playing D2 with no connection...theres no perspective except you are gonna try it to the end just to see all the bosses,last equip or try different skills...which is kind of sad that this is happening in the last moments of closed beta stage...well for those who will reply to this something like "beta is for stress testing and bug searching and stuff" of course you are right but damn...there must be some motivation to test it...and lack of things ive said makes the game be more of pre-alpha version with half-made content than "close to open beta" as it has no perspective for future playing,because what i know they are not going to implement it...ive been testing like 40-50+ mmo´s in the past 12 years and can say there are no bugs,but it feels like you are testing a single player RPG than a MMORPG...going with your friend into the instance + chat in game + nothing else to do does not make any RPG be a MMORPG...such fail

This should be documented as one of the longest fail sentences ever posted online. Less time playing games, and more time working on your English skills.

Aside from that, the game is great otherwise... I wouldn't read much into his opinion (which is a jumbled mess anyway).
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
"

This should be documented as one of the longest fail sentences ever posted online. Less time playing games, and more time working on your English skills.

Aside from that, the game is great otherwise... I wouldn't read much into his opinion (which is a jumbled mess anyway).

I don't understand why You care so much about the writing of other people and offend them on the side as well, when his writing is pretty good looking in my opinion. English for some people is not the first language as I suppose You already have known that.
"
gielater wrote:

I don't understand why You care so much about the writing of other people and offend them on the side as well, when his writing is pretty good looking in my opinion. English for some people is not the first language as I suppose You already have known that.

I didn't offend anyone. I merely said he should put his focus elsewhere. If anything he offended me with that monstrosity of a post.

As far as first languages is concerned... you don't see me typing out in German, French, Russian, or any other language because well... I suck at it. I always tell people, do what you're comfortable with (having spoken to plenty of foreign people in my employment). Better to not do something than half @ss it.

But the purpose of my post was to state that I disagree with his opinion and I think he's completely wrong. Take that for what its worth because that's just my opinion too.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
Last edited by PrimusPalus on Jan 20, 2012, 8:38:24 PM
"

I didn't offend anyone. I merely said he should put his focus elsewhere. If anything he offended me with that monstrosity of a post.

As far as first languages is concerned... you don't see me typing out in German, French, Russian, or any other language because well... I suck at it. I always tell people, do what you're comfortable with (having spoken to plenty of foreign people in my employment). Better to not do something than half @ss it.

But the purpose of my post was to state that I disagree with his opinion and I think he's completely wrong. Take that for what its worth because that's just my opinion too.

I am not going to say anything here, who is right or wrong. Personal opinions are always right, I never played this game just saw on videos, I just hope I'll get the chance to play it soon. Good luck.
"
gielater wrote:

I am not going to say anything here, who is right or wrong. Personal opinions are always right, I never played this game just saw on videos, I just hope I'll get the chance to play it soon. Good luck.

You aren't going to say something, and then say something. I literally LOL'd
"
Jaambie wrote:

You aren't going to say something, and then say something. I literally LOL'd

Yeah that is funny hehe :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info