An Update From the Press Tour!

"
Marxone wrote:
So, roughly 2 weeks before NDA is going to be lifted (to give enough time to the press), then 1 month of teasing i suppose. Which means dead poe for about month and a half.
I will come back, but well, nothing interesting in the game at he moment.

I remember reading somewhere that they are aiming for september release for this expansion, so... you're right *leaves crying*
Meh, whatever. Withholding any forms of 'hype' and waiting until I actually see some real goods and not teaser stuff. Seen enough of it...will wait for real substance.
GGG STOP TRYING TO MAKE BOW BUILDS WITH 2 MANA POTS HAPPEN. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
S L O W E R
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Can we get a Chris Wilson beard MTX?

This.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
I logged in just to shake my head at you. A MAC BOOK. What are you doing. Shame on you.
"
What the fuck a Mac?

Heretic WITHDRAWING SUPPORT.

Easy Dinosaurus, The Beard giveth and the Beard taketh away.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No one else thinks grammar is important? :(
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
"
What the fuck a Mac?

Heretic WITHDRAWING SUPPORT.

It's Mac which run Windows on it.

In my book that is even more blasphemic!

Stepbrother wanted to play PoE (on his mac tho)... That shit's complicated >.>, or at least was when I tried installing it. Stewpid Eepel MecBawks
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.

https://p7p4m6s5.ssl.hwcdn.net/public/news/11-08-2016/PressRoomUncensored.jpg

lol I love companies that do this kind of thing.

And my prediction for AoW - A procedurally generated freak hybrid of the Lab and an 'Act' with 'Maps' linked randomly, some with traps and some with gate bosses that must be defeated to progress. Possibly with an end goal, or if it's just a sprawling act map or 'Atlas' as it'll probably be called it'll have points of interest - Maybe specific bosses you want to find or a unique zone or something. No idea if this atlas is generated daily like the lab, can be re-generated at any time, or requires an item or items to generate a new one. Quest-givers aside from the masters, waypoints and/or town hubs a distinct possibility.
Last edited by Daugvolf on Aug 11, 2016, 11:15:04 PM
"
No Bex no ;_;

Edit out the apostrophe!!! Atlas of Worlds, not World's D: D: D:

"
Jarnhand wrote:
Then we are kinda playing 2 different games. I started very late, just started playing PoE again, just a couple weeks ago. I got 1 char 50+ and 1 char 40+, and so far I have found only 21 uniques, and of those only about 5 have been useful for the 2 chars combined (and its sucks to find level 5-15 items at level 50+).

roflmao

50+? 40+? So you've been playing for like 6 hours on one and 5 hours on the other? And you think you have representative data?

I've self-found 5xreach of the council, 1xshav's, 1xcospri's, and several drillnecks and maligaro's virtuosity, just this league. And over 10 tabulas. You have to actually play the game to find good shit, though. Maybe build an MF character if you want a lot of value more reliably, but even that shouldn't be necessary (I have a grand total of 1 item with +rarity that I'm wearing, and no quantity uniques).

Of course, I had to trade to get top-tier corruptions on high roll versions of some of these uniques:

But as for finding the uniques in the first place? Play the game.

No Mister Elitist, I did not get to level 50+ in 6 hours, neither 40+ in 5 hours. Just got to Cruel on the 47 char, done all quests and cleared all areas, I do not rush the game like it is a race.

Good on you its raining uniques in your games, sure aint in my games the times I have played this game in 2013, 2015 and now in 2016. Neither done so for my friend that plays with me normally. Most uniques we have gotten are low level useless items, really depressing to get level 5-25 items at level 40+.

I actually have a life outside the game, I cannot play 10+ hours a day. And just got back to PoE about 2 weeks ago...or less.

Kthnxbyecomeagain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info