How many Prophecy points do you think I could get?

"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Sorry I wasn't trying to scam you. It's true that wanted too much tho, my mistake. But nope, wasn't a scam, sorry.

However, the gem is 20 now, leveled it up myself and keeping it.

Then why are you even posting here? You tried to sell me something way overpriced, regardless of your claimed intentions, then when I told you the going market value you said 'don't buy it'. I doubt you had any intention of helping, since you could easily check poe.trade ahead of time and know the going price. Instead you pretended not to know, tried to overcharge me, and when I called you on it you backed down. That's not helping, that's trying to take advantage.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 23, 2016, 3:49:30 PM
If you wanted to help, Cr4v3n, help. Either trust the guy to give it back to you when he's done with it or offer a fair price. "Buybacks" and other sketchy nonsense just trips people's scam alarms, whether you're trying to scam them or not.

Anyways. Let it go, Cipher. No need to sink an otherwise positive thread with arguments over bad economics. Gem level 20's aggravating anyways, hopefully there's something else you can hit on your way up the ranks.
Why did you mark "kill map bosses" as "most likely not"? Except Malformation boss it is one of the easiest(and fastest to complete) challenges.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Still don't have map bosses?

I just picked up a Malformation earlier tonight. Could try and catch you tomorrow or sometime-ish and blitz that with ye, knock down Pietythulhu. Everything else on that challenge is pretty cake.
Update: I just hit level 80.

Also, I was able to get a little further in some of my prophecy chains.

But the most interesting thing was getting the first Beyond demon listed in the associated challenge. It spawned randomly in Belly of the Beast. I was headed there to clear the Regal orb challenge for killing a queen/king (Bone Queen is easiest).

"
silumit wrote:
Why did you mark "kill map bosses" as "most likely not"? Except Malformation boss it is one of the easiest(and fastest to complete) challenges.

Just my take on it at the time due to time constraints. But others have offered to help, and one person has all of the maps to run and will run them with me. I offered to let them keep all the loot. :-)

"
1453R wrote:
Still don't have map bosses?

I just picked up a Malformation earlier tonight. Could try and catch you tomorrow or sometime-ish and blitz that with ye, knock down Pietythulhu. Everything else on that challenge is pretty cake.

Thanks! I'll let you know if we run out of time on Saturday to run those maps. Will you be around Sunday?
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 24, 2016, 11:33:44 AM
Should be. Fair warning: I injured myself pretty seriously on Friday, my reflexes and coordination aren't at 100%. Got an AssReacher that mostly renders those points moot - turns out enough arrows can substitute for things like skill and awareness of one's surroundings - but we may have to take the map a little slower than usual..
@cipher_nemo Thanks for all the updates, definitely awesome progress!

@1453R I hope you're injury isn't too bad, good luck with recovery :)
"
@cipher_nemo Thanks for all the updates, definitely awesome progress!
Thanks! :-)

"
1453R wrote:
Fair warning: I injured myself pretty seriously on Friday, my reflexes and coordination aren't at 100%.
Ouch, sorry to hear! :-( I hope you get well soon.

"
1453R wrote:
but we may have to take the map a little slower than usual..
No worries. I can play faster or slower, yet I always enjoy slower since I take my times in maps. I've been known to clear maps completely when playing solo. ;-)
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 24, 2016, 11:36:38 AM
I am curious about just how much time consuming this challenges are :

1. How much time one need to kill Voll 1200 times?
2. What is fastest combination of End-game grinds and how much it would take?
3. How much time one need to get easiest combination of div. cards without trade and MF build and what are this cards?
4. How much time to get Map drops from Bosses challenge? What is best way to do it?
5. How to summon Abaxoth or Elphij? I never get them - mostly Haast (I meet level 68 or upwards requirement of course).
Not sure about the other questions, hopefully others can answer. But for these...

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
1. How much time one need to kill Voll 1200 times?

I you're very high level, you could just rush the zone, find him, and may be 3-5 minutes per run? So times 1200 that's around 100 hours. Very grindy. Perhaps others have tips on running this quickly? I assume you could find a group who's doing this on Global 820 and have it done even faster?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
4. How much time to get Map drops from Bosses challenge? What is best way to do it?

Perhaps 800 or so maps to get here? It's all speculation. Either way, very grindy too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info