How many Prophecy points do you think I could get?

"
databeaver wrote:
The best is if you're lucky enough to get the beyond mod on a Zana map, since it's always paired with sea witches and extra packsize. That one usually gives several beyond bosses without even trying. I think I got three or four different bosses towards my challenge from one such map.

The beyond mod isn't too difficult to get on a map with alts, but getting both it and sea witches can be a pain in the behind. It may be more efficient to roll beyond with any packsize mod and run multiple maps if needed.

Good stuff, thanks!

"
databeaver wrote:
If you have extra chaos orbs you could use Zana's map device to add three shrines to a map. Depending on your clear speed it may not be faster, but might be more interesting than running the same areas over and over.

Not really interested in spending so much on this challenge. It's doable with just a time investment. Only if I'm running out of time might I spend on it with the map mods.

"
databeaver wrote:
You have a few challenges which could be fairly easy if you don't mind outside help.

I want to achieve as much as I can on my own, but happy to join up for things like merciless and uber lab as well as the pale council. So Argus, prophecies in the lab, and the pale council I'd be game for grouping up. I don't group much, but had a blast with 1453R. :-)

"
databeaver wrote:
How do you only have one trial completed? I assume you've been running maps for a while since you're already level 78? You could try /global 820 to see if there are any trials available.

Probably only a dozen or so maps. When I progress through the Acts, I clear entire areas (enjoy the completion), so I get overleveled by the time I finish Merciless Act IV. I found two trials in maps, but both were the same trial.

"
databeaver wrote:
I can run these bosses for you if you want and we are online at the same time.
I still have one full set of keys so I could give you the kill on these guys. Loot is mine though.

Sounds like a plan, thanks! I have the Volkuur and Eber key, so if you wanted to go in 50/50 with keys, we could even split the loot. Either way is fine by me, as I'm more interested in completing it than getting the loot. :-) PM me sometime, you have my gaming schedule from this thread.

"
databeaver wrote:
I checked my gems but the closest one I have still needs about 120 million XP to level 20, so that's probably not helpful for you.

I just checked my one level 19 gem and I have 131 million XP to go on it, so I'll try for it with mine since not much difference. Might not make that one in time, but who knows, might just grind XP at some point soon? The best thing about gems is not having to worry about deaths resetting them. ;-) Thanks for the offer, though! :-)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
for shrines, lab is actually very good if your toon can farm it or is trying to get the grind achievement

you get around 4-5 shrines on average per run, just by running it linearly.

with zana ambus mod, it also can make the 1k rampage challenge much easily achievable
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
PM me sometime, you have my gaming schedule from this thread.

What timezone are you on? I'm on EEST (UTC+3) myself.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 22, 2016, 9:12:52 AM
"
Cr4v3n wrote:

Got this one if you still need/want the level 20 challenge.

Thanks, still need that challenge. How much do you want for it? Worthwhile support gem for a different character of mine once I use it for the challenge. PM me. :-) Or would you let me borrow it to level, then return?

"
databeaver wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
PM me sometime, you have my gaming schedule from this thread.

What timezone are you on? I'm on EEST (UTC+3) myself.

EDT (GMT -4), without daylight savings it's GMT -5 later this year.

"
grepman wrote:
for shrines, lab is actually very good if your toon can farm it or is trying to get the grind achievement

you get around 4-5 shrines on average per run, just by running it linearly.

with zana ambus mod, it also can make the 1k rampage challenge much easily achievable

Thanks. :-)
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 21, 2016, 6:33:07 PM
Progress from 8/19 - 8/22/2016

• Reached Level 79! Another regen passive.

• Worked towards "Complete these Encounters IV" challenge. Currently...

√ Complete a Master's Mission (200/200)
    √ Kill all members of a Bloodline pack (200/200)
    √ Open any Strongbox (200/200)
    - Touch any Shrine (123/200)

77 to go for shrines. I'll get there.

• Worked towards "Unseal Endgame Labyrinth" (2/6). Completed the Trial of Burning Rage.

These trials found in maps are fairly easy. I have swirling fear, piercing truth, stinging doubt, and lingering pain left. Are any of those particularly difficult compared to the other two I completed?

• 90.5m out of 211.5m so far on my highest level 19 gem. Though may be Cr4v3n might sell me his 211.5m/212m one?

Remaining Prophecy Challenges, Updated

Green: should be able to complete, an obtainable goal
Yellow: will take some work, might not get it done
Orange: most likely not, but still possible
Red: forget it, not going to happen for me

• Kill Merciless Rares
  • Currency from Vendor Recipes
  • Fully Upgrade your Hideout
  • Kill Merciless Izaro
  • Fulfill these Prophecy Types II
  • Identify 50 Unique Items
  • Kill these Merciless Act Bosses
  • Level a Gem to 20
  • Complete these Encounters IV (3/4)
  • Unseal the Endgame Labyrinth (2/6)
  • Complete these Encounters III (3/6)
  • Kill these Beyond Demons (0/5)
  • Fulfill these Prophecy Chains (1/4)
  • Kill Argus in the Endgame Labyrinth
  • Defeat the Pale Council (0/4)
  • Clear Unidentified Rare Maps (0/10)
  • Kill these Map Bosses (0/9)
  • Reach Level 90
  • Open a Unique strongbox
  • Redeem Divination Card Sets (0/7)
  • Clear Twinned Maps (0/15)
  • Get Maps From Map Bosses (1/300)
  • Clear Maps with Eight Mods (0/10)
  • Complete Two Endgame Grinds (0/2)

Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 21, 2016, 6:34:29 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
These trials found in maps are fairly easy. I have swirling fear, piercing truth, stinging doubt, and lingering pain let. Are any of those particularly difficult compared to the other two I completed?

Burning Rage is the most difficult thanks to the danger presented by large areas of burning floor combined with narrow passages full of enemies that hinder your movement. The others are a cakewalk.
"
databeaver wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
These trials found in maps are fairly easy. I have swirling fear, piercing truth, stinging doubt, and lingering pain let. Are any of those particularly difficult compared to the other two I completed?

Burning Rage is the most difficult thanks to the danger presented by large areas of burning floor combined with narrow passages full of enemies that hinder your movement. The others are a cakewalk.

And that one is done! :-) Good to know, thanks.
"
databeaver wrote:

Quartz flask says hi :D
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Quartz flask says hi :D

There are ways to mitigate the obstacles, yes. With the right build you can just press quartz and quicksilver flasks and maybe a life flask for good measure and run through everything, flaming floor or not. I didn't say it's hard in an absolute sense, just harder than the other trials.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info