How many Prophecy points do you think I could get?

"
cipher_nemo wrote:

I appreciate that! I won't be online tomorrow since it's the wife's day off. But I will be around today, and Wed-Fri this week. I also play evenings (EST).

With my other build in standard (dual flame totem), had no problem taking down Izaro in merciless. But with this CI build in prophecy, I almost was able to finish the first aspirant's trial, but was slowed by something and no flasks left, so was unable to get out of range in time on one of his attacks. I'd still need a few more levels or one or two better pieces of gear to keep that ES value high and recharged. 5.5k (down from 5.9 since build changes) with 400-something regen/sec. Using Tabula Rasa still (+1 gems on it), so a good 5L or 6L body armor would help, but with 5L hate to lose the DPS I have now.

I can manage that. Will try to track you down when I get home, though I'll be honest - I work late, so it's nine-twenty or so Central when that happens.

Anyways. CI wants a lot more shield than that, especially Reave builds. Rave doesn't hold up quite so well against Izaro, no. No chance to build those screen-clearing Vaal Reave stacks. May want to think about looking for a white 1c 5L you can craft some worthwhile mods on. Alt/aug it until you get some swanky ES rolls, regal it, mastercraft it to finish it off, probably see a serious spike in your survivability. 'Course, I also just really don't believe in Tabbies post-Cruel, so maybe that's just me.
"
1453R wrote:
I can manage that. Will try to track you down when I get home, though I'll be honest - I work late, so it's nine-twenty or so Central when that happens.

I'll PM you. I might still be up for that, if not, we can shoot for another time.

"
1453R wrote:
Anyways. CI wants a lot more shield than that, especially Reave builds. Rave doesn't hold up quite so well against Izaro, no. No chance to build those screen-clearing Vaal Reave stacks. May want to think about looking for a white 1c 5L you can craft some worthwhile mods on. Alt/aug it until you get some swanky ES rolls, regal it, mastercraft it to finish it off, probably see a serious spike in your survivability. 'Course, I also just really don't believe in Tabbies post-Cruel, so maybe that's just me.

Yeah, it would be nice to get CI up to at least 8k at this point, and of course at end-game max of 20k, but with my build may be a little less.

Good thoughts on the 5L normal. I guess I could always unlink the critical strikes gem so that my base DPS doesn't suffer, then work towards 6L later when I add more crit passives and when Prophecy league is over.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

almost 39/40 here (solo, some trading for challenges)

guess what is missing??

Spoiler
1050 Voll's or 100 Atziri's or 9 more twinned Colosseums
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Aug 15, 2016, 5:04:43 PM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

almost 39/40 here (solo, some trading for challenges)

guess what is missing??

Spoiler
1050 Voll's or 100 Atziri's or 9 more twinned Colosseums

Yeah, it's a lot of grinding past 36. Would you say the twinned maps and endgame grinds are the worst?
I'm at 36 with Twinned done, didn't have any issue with it really *shrug*
Skipped Divination cards, eight-mod Maps, grinds, and Maps from Bosses. It was kind of a toss-up between Twinned and eight-mod though, the choice being made by simply looking at what I had (Maps up to and including t15) and what I did not have (any eight-mod Maps). :P

Maps from Bosses and Grinds are the 'worst', in my opinion. 138/300 atm. :/
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Maps from Bosses and Grinds are the 'worst', in my opinion. 138/300 atm. :/

Yeah, that maps from bosses seems rough. 300, and maps don't always drop from the bosses. Glad you got through twinned maps! :-)
If he was a real buddy he'd take us both through some twinned maps :P I've got T1 through T10 done, but have no realistic hope of doing T11 through T15. I have the worst luck with map drops, keep ending up running T7s because they're all I can bloody find.

C'MOOOON, ATLAS...!
twinned bosses is very easy up until t15, because t15 drops are sporadic and if you dont buy maps off principle like I do

but its literally one of the easiest if you can get a t15

div cards need some grind, but not a lot. havent bought a single card and completed all sets + sold a lot more from sets that I didnt need past the challenge

boss maps are somewhat a grind, but if you really want it, its doable. Im like 16 away right now without running bugged piety or doing any caerr rotations or buying caerr. yes, you will probably have to run some low level maps or super linear shit like canyone/gorges and succumb to the damned 'efficiency' but if you do that while alch and going, youre gonna see a lot of drops. running a shore or dunes to boss takes around 10, maybe less seconds with average speed. running arena to the trio takes maybe 20 seconds at most. you get the idea. if you want to be double efficient, do it on a toon that still gets ok xp from those maps. you wont get to 300 running T13+ red maps on a mid-90s toon.

the ones that I wont do- endgame grind. since I dont buy maps I wont do daresso. uber lab is trivial imo, but 1200 volls...no thx. 100 atziri is interesting but I have less than 10 kills right now and I dont feel like doing ~100 atziri runs.

and unique strongbox eludes me completely. been scouring and chancing lots of strongboxes, and the only unique one Ive seen was a perandus one lol
Last edited by grepman on Aug 15, 2016, 8:54:04 PM
I could if you want, shouldn't be much of an issue :P Worth noting though, the time of writing is 2:57 AM. This is about the time I gotta call it quits, haha.
Progress Report: Merciless Izaro shat upon :P

And everyone says Frost Blades is garbage...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info