Development Manifesto - Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

Thank you Qarl for this compensation. Much appreciated you and the team thought of a good solution!

"
Qarl wrote:
Note: This is a replacement event for 87, which had a server outage in the middle of it. Both 87, and 87b will award points and prizes.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Dominance at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

Signature Races are Fixed Seed events, meaning that each participant plays through the same area layouts. In addition, all Signature races in a Season will use the same layout.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still receive reward points.

Active Mods
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Aug 9, 2016, 11:08:51 PM
Please, do not add Prophecy in core game.

Prophecy was the most boring league I ever played, I stopped after 12 days only... And had lots of more fun to play in Standard!

This league totally break the game, people map alone cause of the "monstrous treasure" prophecy, 95% of prophecies are useless, fusings became useless cause of "jeweller's touch" and "fated connection", and more.

Prophecy mechanics are bad and make the game boring. It's trash. +1 for Perendus.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Aug 9, 2016, 11:47:23 PM
Cool, fill up the core game! bring back talisman and perandus too!

I wish my wife would leave me!
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Make POE great again!
Very well done ! I like this decision alot!
Keep it up GGG!
prophecy enhances the core game a lot, should be great for new players. (*much* better imho than perandus )
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Very dissapointed. For me those Prophecy is a shit..This league most boring for me. Got nothing do to since i played 1 week.
Why not =)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Lame, Prophecies were such a waste of time IMHO.
They got improved half way through the league... but still not inciting enough.

At least make Navali able to join the hideout. That would save a lot of frustration.
"
Skelworath wrote:
Lame, Prophecies were such a waste of time IMHO.
They got improved half way through the league... but still not inciting enough.

At least make Navali able to join the hideout. That would save a lot of frustration.

Oh please, "read more" (before posting).. Starting to act like Archwizard (no offense dude ;), gotta stop this, I am sorry!
Last edited by Schiriki on Aug 10, 2016, 5:02:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info