TinFoilHat Theories - GGG gets money from Gold Bots

Cause, otherwise we would not see so much spam on global chats...
they do must get a share of the profit.

So many suggestions have been made over the years and nothing has been done to stop these spamming bots.
Why GGG, WHY?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2016, 7:05:27 AM
if you take the time to use google, you'll see currency isn't worth much.

1 exalt across standard/league/hardcore avgs about 55 cents to 1.25$

a chaos orb? 0.01 cent

the rest? all 0.01 because paypal etc don't allow for lower decimals.

so if you think GGG might be doing this for real or as a joke.... like please realize its a complete waste of time. if someone farms currency in the game, they make less than minimum wage an hour, now if GGG can just press a command and spawn 50 exalts, they still are wasting time, not many people buy currency in any game (edit: because it's against ToS and high chance of getting banned). plus there is better websites to do this in instead of spamming chat.

if ggg spawned 10000 exalts and sold it to a website, you have to take 50% off the sell price, since thats how these things work, which means exalt would be bought from ggg for 25 cents to 75 cents.

10,000 exalts would be about 2,500 to 5000 dollars usd, assuming the site has enough customers for all that extra currency.

also if a company supplies a website, they are creating a surplus on the server creating market flunctuations, the currency would be worth even less.

so no dude, they are not.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 8, 2016, 5:10:10 AM
TinFoil Hat man

TinFoil !

edit 1: Just to make it clear, T-I-N F-O-I-L H-A-T

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
i realized a long time ago that most forms of communication involving the internet is a waste of time. and this is again proof.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 8, 2016, 6:33:08 AM
sure man, whatever u say.

on the offtopic off topic tinfoil hat thread.

did you know that trump is most likely a reptilian? Seriously dude, just need to look around the internet for proves.

I never said I wanted to communicate with anyone making this thread. So dont take it personally, internet is a wonderful place to meet and talk to new people. Maybe its just you how struggle to grasp this concept.

anyway back on the top in off topic.
I may had made this threat to point out how many players feel about the spam in game, that people get muted almost instantly for posting something silly, yet the rmt spammers are free to do what they like, and it feel like GGG is not doing anything to stop it. And this is a plea (with a click bait title) to make others come in and comment on this subject.

But hey, dont worry I probably miss communicate with people just like i did with you.

peace out.

PS: Im putting my TinFoilHat on

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info