Stash tabs for currency trade?

Sorry for the question, I guess somewhere would be an info, but I looked so much and did not find it. Please someone can tell me, if it is possible to trade currency for those coins, so i can buy stash?
At PoE trade i could only find currency for perandus coins, but i don´t know if this is the right coin.
Someone told me ingame, there are players, who are selling coin for chaos orbs.
I need 150 coin to go to the shop, because my stash is full filled to the last corner.

If you read my thread and you would like to sell me coins for chaos, please tell me how many.
At the moment I have about a dozen Chaos orbs and other like vaal orbs ore fusing etc.
So if I can afford it, I need to buy coin.

Someone out there? Want to trade with me?
Or how can I do it at PoE trade, what do I have to look for?
What are perandus coins? Like the silver coins from this season? OR the actual real coin, i need?
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2016, 9:03:34 AM
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:
Sorry for the question, I guess somewhere would be an info, but I looked so much and did not find it. Please someone can tell me, if it is possible to trade currency for those coins, so i can buy stash?
At PoE trade i could only find currency for perandus coins, but i don´t know if this is the right coin.
Someone told me ingame, there are players, who are selling coin for chaos orbs.
I need 150 coin to go to the shop, because my stash is full filled to the last corner.

If you read my thread and you would like to sell me coins for chaos, please tell me how many.
At the moment I have about a dozen Chaos orbs and other like vaal orbs ore fusing etc.
So if I can afford it, I need to buy coin.

Someone out there? Want to trade with me?
Or how can I do it at PoE trade, what do I have to look for?
What are perandus coins? Like the silver coins from this season? OR the actual real coin, i need?

They perhaps meant these:
Unavailable
which are special kind of currency for specific leagues - Perandus and Prophecy. And no, you of course CAN NOT buy microtransactions (including stash tabs) for orbs in game. That would be kinda RMT(real money trading - selling orbs for real money or the other way around) - check terms of service and rules of the game. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/106096

The legit way is to buy Points with real money here on Pathofexile.com website, and then you can buy stash tabs with those points.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Aug 4, 2016, 6:51:22 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
thx for the info.
So I need to find another way, maybe by using this steam thing.
At the moment I installed the game from here without using steam account.
I saw there is a connecting for PoE and steam and maybe it will be possible to buy the stash by using steam money cards. Just one more question, if I will buy steam money card, it would be euro not dollar, does this make any trouble or will it be aranged by GGG?
And ofc can I buy stash with steam account from money over steam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info