Guys if I see some symbolic language spam I quit and GGG would fall so hard

"
torturo wrote:
German spam of symbols

just a prank bro
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
torturo wrote:
German spam of symbols

just a prank bro

oh god

You just reminded me of all these incredibly rude and presumptious hidden cams I've seen online where someone tells the victim with an incredibly annoying tone 'relax, it's just a prank bro'... I fucking hope to be at the receiving end of one of those someday and my knee will be in someone's teeth faster than they can say 'relax bro' >.<

I'll be like 'relax, it's just a knee bro'

(to avoid confusion, this is NOT aimed at anyone in this thread :D)

/rant off
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 5, 2016, 8:21:48 AM
Fuck symbolic languages. Spam from languages without symbols, on the other hand, that's ok. As in; no spam at all.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 5, 2016, 8:40:58 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:35:40 PM
I find it really telling that we're picking his use of "symbolic" to point out his ignorance rather than his obvious prejudices.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:36:07 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I find it really telling that we're picking his use of "symbolic" to point out his ignorance rather than his obvious prejudices.

Did you mean 'one poster in the entire thread' when you wrote 'we'?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:36:21 PM
"
"
vio wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
TEAM UP 20 more people just for the wave crylic spam.

Es geht doch nichts über einen gesunden, vorurteilsbehafteten Nationalismus.

Das Spiel ist weltweit verfügbar und deswegen spielen auch mehrere Nationen gleichberechtigt nebeneinander. Punkt!

Es gibt keinen Anspruch englischsprachiger Spieler, Englisch als Hauptsprache durchzusetzen, wenn Ihr nur Englisch könnt, dann bleibt in Eurer Gilde unter Euch. Wenn Ihr etwas offener seid, dann macht es wie die anderen Länder: profitiert von der Möglichkeit andere Sprachen zu lernen.

unterschreib ich so!

Ohne zu zögern, jo.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Ohne zu zögern, jo.

omg, Germans!! "wüür wööörden allöö stäääärben!" :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info