Guys if I see some symbolic language spam I quit and GGG would fall so hard

Title says it, a warning to ggg because exactly THAT's the time D2 lost all its customers... Screen full of spam.

WE DONT WANT SPAM

TEAM UP 20 more people just for the wave crylic spam.

I am humble, welcome all but have a very bad feeling in my tummy...
No Problem,
Exile
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2016, 5:50:22 AM
Turn off chat. Problem solved. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 4, 2016, 3:40:48 AM
I never get spammed unless its GGG. Hate how they spam who dies and what not in ladder. Anyway to turn that off?

Only thing I want to see is when ppl message me directly or server reboot times. I don't even turn on clan chat half the time. haha.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 3, 2016, 9:35:18 PM
I guess there will be separate global chat for them, like there is for the portugese.
I've been playing PoE since BETA. First thing I did after entering Twilight Strand - turn off global and trade chat. Till this day and forever.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Yeah, Cyrillic spam is SO MUCH worse than Latin spam.

Spam is garbage no matter what script they're using, and it's not like trade/global is free from spam as is.

War,

Phrazz
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Latin spam.

Que te pasa mono culiao sacoweas y la ctm!!!... This is not Latin Spam, is Chilean Spam. :D
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Aug 4, 2016, 12:36:58 AM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Title says it, a warning to ggg because exactly THAT's the time D2 lost all its customers... Screen full of spam.

WE DONT WANT SPAM

Feel free to leave калъф .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Aug 4, 2016, 2:00:54 AM
"
skaterboy80 wrote:

Feel free to leave калъф .

не с лошо

"
TheExile777 wrote:

WE DONT WANT SPAM

That's a new one. Game is going to die because the Russians will sink the economy, the botters will ruin it, etc. - all these I can understand, but this? PoE will die because there might be the occasional Cyrillic spam in Global amidst all the Latin spam? Really?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Russians are known to use English globals to talk in Russian because that's how it works in the Motherland. aka They really don't give a fuck.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info