The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

I think it's important to make note of the terms we use to describe ideas--in particular, the term "two-state solution" in regards to Israel.

Just because you call something a "solution" doesn't make it one. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that you recognize (or want to recognize) the Palestinian people as a legitimate state, as proponents of the "two-state solution" do. It isn't a solution; it is a description of an ongoing crisis.

People hostile to Israel's right to exist (unfettered by international opinion in regards to its sovereignty and right to secure its territory from threats, internal and external) call it the "two-state solution." This is a misnomer; it's really the "two-state problem."

Peacemakers: why has the one-state answer been disregarded in the pursuit of peace?

The Palestinians are used as a weapon by surrounding states and foreign actors. They are used to drive international propaganda against Israel, rally people to violent ideologies, and launch real-world attacks against Jewish civilians in Israel. The Palestinian people suffer as a result.

No, the Palestinians do not wish to leave Gaza or the West Bank. However, if granted their wish to remain, they will continue to be exploited for violence, and they will continue to suffer the consequences of being on the forefront of this existential conflict.

The election of Hamas to the majority of seats in the Parliament in Gaza (a decade ago) shows the reality clearly. Hamas pretends to be on the side of the Palestinian people, supporting the communities with the things that money from foreigners purchases (such as educational buildings and supplies, basic necessities, etc), but has no qualms with placing munitions beneath kindergartens or hospitals while launching attacks against Israel, knowing full well the consequences. Hamas, a terrorist organization, represents their governance.

Tell me, then: How will peace win the hearts of the Palestinians? How will they rise up and shake off the shackles of their violent oppressors, who are not the Israelis, but instead the snakes that live among them?

If you truly wish for peace and work for peace, it is imperative that you ask yourself: Why has the one-state solution been disregarded? Because, in order to perpetuate their warfare against Israel, violent men would react violently? 1967.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 21, 2018, 6:15:41 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 6:36:14 AM
I'm not sure how the title fits with what you've written.

As an aside the term 'two state solution' doesn't reduce to 'this is a solution because it involves two states'. They are two separate descriptors. They call it a 'solution' because they believe holistically their propositions will solve discrepancies. They call it 'two state' because one of their propositions involves two states.

Hi, thank you for your response. I'll break down some of my logic:

- The Palestinian people are used as a weapon against Israel.
- The Palestinian people suffer as a direct result.
- So long as the they are granted their desire to remain in Gaza and the West Bank, the Palestinian people will continue to be used in this manner.
- The Palestinian people will continue to suffer so long as they remain there.
- Despite their desire to remain, the Palestinian people must be relocated, compassionately.

I hope that clears up what I wrote for you.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
Last edited by bwam on Aug 3, 2016, 1:32:10 AM
Where would you relocate them to? That's the thing I was wondering about when reading your post. There wouldn't be much left of Palestine without Gaza and the West Bank. Also, it does not look like there are many countries in the world that are very fond of the idea of sheltering immigrants from the middle east in large numbers.

"
kruemel2222 wrote:
Where would you relocate them to? That's the thing I was wondering about when reading your post. There wouldn't be much left of Palestine without Gaza and the West Bank. Also, it does not look like there are many countries in the world that are very fond of the idea of sheltering immigrants from the middle east in large numbers.

Merkel will!

And yes, OP, that flows together much more logically thank you. Although I'm with the above guy. The holy cities are holy for both religions unfortunately. I don't think either people will be satisfied with land apart from the famous cities of Israel, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon.
just to make few things straight:

Israel - took over Palestinian land by force. the Jewish people claim its their land, guess what after over 1000 years on not having it, its hardly a legitimate claim.

Palestinians are the victims. Pubic media, dont show it like that, but the truth is that Jewish people act a little bit like *you know who* in WWII.

They try to present Palestinians as they evil ones - the faceless once who blow stuff up for no reason. But instead its the Jewish people who use tanks and heavy equipment to destroy Palestinians civil houses, kill the children and their mothers throwing stones at them, in the helpless act of desperation, just so they will have a bit more space to build their luxury villas, and put the wall a bit further into Gaza area ( giant concrete wall...we seen it in the past too)

media show info about another rocket shot by Palestinians, or a single gunman killing few people, while mainstream media not show that Jews bombarded a Palestinian school before, or shot innocent woman or a child. Or a group of Israeli youngsters killed a Palestinian in front of the army man, not doing anything to stop the unnecessary violence.

The truth is that the land belong to Palestinians and Jewish people are the true invaders there. the two -state solution is wrong. It should be one state solution. Give back the land to Palestinians and move Jews to some other place.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Aug 3, 2016, 8:26:01 AM
Go ask them.

/
"
Miazga wrote:

Israel - took over Palestinian land by force. the Jewish people claim its their land, guess what after over 1000 years on not having it, its hardly a legitimate claim.

Palestinians are the victims. Pubic media, dont show it like that, but the truth is that Jewish people act a little bit like *you know who* in WWII.

They try to present Palestinians as they evil ones - the faceless once who blow stuff up for no reason. But instead its the Jewish people who use tanks and heavy equipment to destroy Palestinians civil houses, kill the children and their mothers throwing stones at them, in the helpless act of desperation, just so they will have a bit more space to build their luxury villas, and put the wall a bit further into Gaza area ( giant concrete wall...we seen it in the past too)

media show info about another rocket shot by Palestinians, or a single gunman killing few people, while mainstream media not show that Jews bombarded a Palestinian school before, or shot innocent woman or a child. Or a group of Israeli youngsters killed a Palestinian in front of the army man, not doing anything to stop the unnecessary violence.

The truth is that the land belong to Palestinians and Jewish people are the true invaders there. the two -state solution is wrong. It should be one state solution. Give back the land to Palestinians and move Jews to some other place.

Agreed. And it would be somewhat easier to find room for the israelians.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
well with the money israel have its not a big problem.
Look at Saudi Arabia, they managed to build cities in the desert. And to be honest its not like its a foreign thing for Jews... they lived in the desert for 40 years (according to a certain book)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:

It is a little too late to relocate the Israelis. They are living in Israel/Palestine for generations, maybe you can call their ancestors invaders, but hardly people who have been born and raised there. The same applies, obviously, to the Palestinians (although I am still interested where bwam wants to relocate them to). I don't think that expelling either side is a viable solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info