In Prophecy league Vorici don't appear in the Sarn emcampment

He isn't anywhere.... I've completed AT LEAST one time of his mission. Forget to do screenshot at the last encounter. Think it was good, he 'll appear at least. But he is nowhere.

And I haven't meet him since a long time

Link for Screenshot :

I'm not a "noob" or blind.
Last edited by xalyar on Aug 11, 2016, 2:59:46 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 7:04:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Use the "/claim_crafting_benches" in your HO and check if the Vorici's Artisan Bench appears in the stash of your HO.

If yes, well, that indicates that you did at least one successful mission from him.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Pretty sure that won't help. He has to be level 2 to invite to your hideout so I think that's what level he has to be to claim his bench.

Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
xalyar wrote:

Don't know how to insert a picture have tried the link "for forum" on UPT, and the /IMG. It won't works...

use imgur.com as the image hoster to upload your pictures and insert the link to the image the site provides to you wrapped in img tags here.

can't see the images you provided either as the (script infested) site requests that i disable my adblocker. which i naturally won't do.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 3, 2016, 4:54:38 AM
Thank you Petusillos 'll try right now

I'm level 68. I met him a lot of time. I always do Master missions.

"
use imgur.com as the image hoster to upload your pictures and insert the link to the image the site provides to you wrapped in img tags here.

can't see the images you provided either as the (script infested) site requests that i disable my adblocker. which i naturally won't do.

Yes i know for UPT... Sorry vio.... Thanx for the answer :) 'll try that program.

Thanx mark1030 ;)
No it doesn't work claiming benchmark tools. I'm in my hideout. nothing happens, nothing in my hideout stash...

I'll try to find him... again and make good screenshot.
Resolved....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info