Mysterious Gift any good?

:(

just kidding, free alchs!!!
d:-D*
Assuming my memory of base types / graphics is right:

Atziri's Foible good for meeting stat reqs e.g. for budget Mjolner

Timeclasp good for running temp chains maps

Heatshiver good for hipster/cheap/leveling Discharge builds

But of course, all worth nearly nothing to players who trade, which I believe is the majority, if not of players, then of the forum population :)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I don't recall getting anything exciting from it, but it's nice to clean out the stash a little without just vendoring Uniques. That's good enough for me, Silver's fairly plentiful.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 1, 2016, 12:33:40 PM
Dont think I ever got anything good from it, but its a nice alternative use for uniques
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 1, 2016, 12:37:30 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I don't recall getting anything exciting from it, but it's nice to clean out the stash a little without just vendoring Uniques. That's good enough for me, Silver's fairly plentiful.

I wish they would make it a permanent recipe for this reason. Like 5 uniques and 5 chance orbs get you a new unique. Cost may be adjusted or whatever but I think it would be a great sink for all these uniques.
I was going to purchase one... But my feline friend gave me this look.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:25:39 PM
I had one of the worst ventor gamble in the world

Spoiler
But what is the roll ?
Best item so far was a shavronne's wrappings in the third week, a alpha howl, and probably more useful stuff.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It uses the lowest item level of the five... so if you're just picking through your uniques taking ones that don't get used, you're likely limiting the ilvl too much to get ones that you value.

Wow.

That completely neuters this prophecy. Guess there's no point in me hoarding all these low ilvl uniques, then. The more things change, the more they stay the same...
This is a buff™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info