Mysterious Gift any good?

Just thought I ask if anyone ever got anything good out of this.
Because I had this prophecy a lot of times and the uniques I got out of it were always worse than the stuff I used to trigger it.
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 2:45:26 AM
It uses the lowest item level of the five... so if you're just picking through your uniques taking ones that don't get used, you're likely limiting the ilvl too much to get ones that you value.
I got a Call of the Brotherhood once (worth like 30 chaos).

Be carefull with the item level of the items you put in.
got a lightning coil and a whispering ice out of it.
I've been using at least ilvl 60 uniques when doing the tradein in case I get something I want to jeweler/fuse to use.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Got absolutely nothing even remotely valuable in my case.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I've gotten Roth's Reach a couple of times. You know, because it doesn't drop enough or show up in Prophecies all the time.

One time I traded in three Roth's Reaches and it was kind enough to give me some other unmemorable item.
Carcass Jack is the only good thing I got from it.
Five for one...

Spoiler
BUT WHAT IS THE ONE ? WHAT IS IT ? TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
IceDeal wrote:
Five for one...

Spoiler
BUT WHAT IS THE ONE ? WHAT IS IT ? TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Dear god before they made her shut up between Prophecies I always thought Navali got way too hyped for this one.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 1, 2016, 10:29:12 AM
I love that prophecy, I don't know why people hate it. Got a Belly of the beast, intuitive leap and some other mid range uniques from it. I wish I could do that trade all the time, I have like 9 tabs of ilvl 70+ uniques and most of them are doubles or triples. I'm hoping that the price will drop in the last week of the league and I'll just do the prophecy like 82 times.

The results are not the best, but it gives you a reason to pick up trash uniques. Plus it's gambling for uniques and who doesn't like to gamble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info