[2.5] Satan Slayer EQ MFinder, multipurpose/ Can get more 470iir/80iiq & can have more 120K dps!

May you show your non-mf gears?
up
Added to the Buildlist.

Thx for sharing your build with us :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
ty
I was wondering what you drop on a 5l eq chest...rarity?
Looks cool, I will give it a try, but is this mf build still any good for the breachlord league and are klling bosses a problem? :)

Thx for sharing your build.
Last edited by Afura on Dec 13, 2016, 7:28:33 PM
Hey

Im fully built mf now following your gear example and its working wonderfully.

Couple of questions

Can molten shell be switched for something else? It slows down the build and doesnt and anything except a small shield for one hit and doesnt deal that much damage.

What tier maps are worth doing? I do 1-5 alced maps really easy but 8+ can be a struggle alced, happens i die almost once every map.

Do you add any map mods? I tried warband and beyond a couple of times but not sure if profitable?

Great and fun build nonetheless!
"
ladymordeth wrote:
Hey

Im fully built mf now following your gear example and its working wonderfully.

Couple of questions

Can molten shell be switched for something else? It slows down the build and doesnt and anything except a small shield for one hit and doesnt deal that much damage.

What tier maps are worth doing? I do 1-5 alced maps really easy but 8+ can be a struggle alced, happens i die almost once every map.

Do you add any map mods? I tried warband and beyond a couple of times but not sure if profitable?

Great and fun build nonetheless!

Hi thx for following my build, on breach this are the gear im using

I changed some stuff of the build, molten shell i changed for Vaal grace and Vaal haste, with nice results, atm my mace are 5l, when i get a 6l ill add molten shell again (I use because are nice for armour), I can do any maps from tier 14 and lower, only remember that reflects are insane hard to manage for this build, i need to change helmet enchant, and the true this time ill try to not use greeds, you lose to much speed and defences using it, anything else only tell me GL and HF!!

Passive skill tree build

And remember that you can always swith for the alt gear for full damage

this are the gear I use for full damage

Well was concentrated area of effect, and you can change or have always a good pair of boots, helmet and gloves, to get more dps, on this build i can get with full buff 350k dps, if u add the other things, better helmet, gloves probably u can achieve much more dps.
Last edited by daco222 on Dec 22, 2016, 12:22:34 PM
What is the right order in ascendancy class? First Bane of legends, then Headsman, then endless hunger and the last one to take would be brutal fervour?
Last edited by Afura on Dec 22, 2016, 9:58:38 AM
"
Afura wrote:
What is the right order in ascendancy class? First Bane of legends, then Headsman, then endless hunger and the last one to take would be brutal fervour?

Hi mate, I always add bane of legends at first, because I always level at dried lake merc, until level 80, maybe on party, to cull on 20%, then I take endless hunger and brutal fervour, because the build are based on leech, you dont need to care for life flasks and bleeding and for uber I always left hedsman, wish you enjoy the build, good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info