Varied Prophecy Statistics

No graph of challenge completions? I feel like more people than average have bailed on this league because it's fairly boring. The entire league is basically just chasing Reach of the Council drops and hoping Trash to Treasure pops up...
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Standard - 20.54%

Im surprised, becuase i wouldnt expect such a high %

but at the same time, league was quite boring

Or people could just stop acting like Standard is so awful. A lot of people enjoy continued progression and making tons of characters with good gear and legacy options.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
AntimonArrow wrote:
Wait, who is The Goddess?

Boss of Plaza, tier 14 map.
IGN = Tetti
Is 'Number of characters killed...' counting one death per character or the total number of deaths per character per boss?
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Aug 1, 2016, 12:52:20 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Standard - 20.54%

Im surprised, becuase i wouldnt expect such a high %

but at the same time, league was quite boring

Or people could just stop acting like Standard is so awful. A lot of people enjoy continued progression and making tons of characters with good gear and legacy options.
The standard league number should actually be alot higher, thats the funny thing. The only reason that number is that high is because Standard League has been starved of new content the past few leagues and people who play there want new content. Thats one of the only reasons i played it, new content. The only other reason was hope for fated uniques to be interesting, a few were but most werent.

Im willing to bet atleast 20% from Prophecy Softcore are only playing there for similar reasons as myself, i know my friends are.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
No graph of challenge completions? I feel like more people than average have bailed on this league because it's fairly boring. The entire league is basically just chasing Reach of the Council drops and hoping Trash to Treasure pops up...
I believe they posted a graph a few weeks ago, like a month into the league, they havent showed an newer one though i believe.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
20.54% figure for Standard is surprisingly high... if GGG actually put some time and effort in making the perm Standard base happy for once, instead of so much disrespect, neglect, ignorance and screw jobs over the years, can't imagine how great Standard would be as the sky's the limit.

What a wasted and lost opportunity.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Merciless Malachai - 70,015

Holy shit LOL

Also, obligatory "My Wife left me."

/e

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
20.54% figure for Standard is surprisingly high... if GGG actually put some time and effort in making the perm Standard base happy for once, instead of so much disrespect, neglect, ignorance and screw jobs over the years, can't imagine how great Standard would be as the sky's the limit.

What a wasted and lost opportunity.

Love ya babe. You're one of the first players I remember trading with. I know it sucks >_<

Hopefully 2.4 brings us some good things.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 1, 2016, 1:04:28 AM
"
Topspin81 wrote:
Too many players playing in softcore :/

Well, game is too unstable every beginning of the league. Wasting 2 weeks with bug rips is not very entertaining. I would like to see more players in HC, but only for the reason, the economy in SC might not become that fast that bad as it is :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Fightgarr wrote:
i am the 0.73%

Some of it was me, and a guy I sold a Coil to.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info