My PSC Chaos for your PHC Chaos (Vouched) - Offline until 12:30 pm CST (Aug 5th)

Hi, I am looking to trade my PSC Chaos for your PHC Chaos. Will be my 2C PSC for each 1C PHC.

Current Stock: 520C (PSC).

Policies: All trades must be minimal 50C. We must add each other in-game (makes trading easier, and more efficient). I will screenshot all trades for your safety, and mine. Lastly, you go first (I get the Chaos from your HC Character, then we switch to SC and I trade my chaos). All policies are final, and will not be adjusted for anyone.

If I am afk/offline at the time of request, please put a response here so I can contact you when I am back, otherwise add me in-game w/ @ReignofpainGames_HC.

When done with our trade, please put a vouch on here for others to see and know I am honest! <3
Last edited by ReignGames on Aug 5, 2016, 3:52:29 AM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2016, 3:52:46 AM
OP is legit, played with him a long time now, and has helped me out quite a bit so I am very willing to vouch for him and him being legit. This man will give the shirt off his back to help you so I know he is good on his word.
Can vouch. Did a quick trade for 100 chaos.
Still accepting trades. Just contact me guys and gals!
Just traded over 180 of my PHC currency for 360 of his PSC, will trade again fast and secure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info